Funny_Pikachu's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Fun

You girls can run the world! Thank you both for the useful information.

@Shirley, I won't make it for this season, but I'm currently planning my next seasonal "Snowboard themed" trip. Whistler is on my list and I hope that my family will like it too, as we are all travelling together. But if you ask me, they'll fall in love with it after I show them your post. I'll definitely keep you posted if we ever decide to travel to Vancouver.

@ValeriaA_, that's great news! I have two dogs and I love bringing them with me on vacations, so I'm always on the search for animal friendly parks.

See you soon,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

That's great @KlaudiyaG! When you come to Buenos Aires, if you come with your dogs, you can go on a nice walk with them 🙂 

KlaudiyaG ha escrito:

You girls can run the world! Thank you both for the useful information.

@Shirley, I won't make it for this season, but I'm currently planning my next seasonal "Snowboard themed" trip. Whistler is on my list and I hope that my family will like it too, as we are all travelling together. But if you ask me, they'll fall in love with it after I show them your post. I'll definitely keep you posted if we ever decide to travel to Vancouver.

@ValeriaAumasque, that's great news! I have two dogs and I love bringing them with me on vacations, so I'm always on the search for animal friendly parks.

See you soon,

Klaudiya

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 9

@KlaudiyaG: oh definitely look into booking Whistler early! It is super popular. I'm sure your family will enjoy it. Here's my list for Whistler things to see/eat (other than just going on the mountain). I know it says day trip, but there's way more than just things to do in a day! 😄

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!

I'm looking at the list for 40 mins now and I still haven't reached half of it. 🙂 The places that you shared are spectacular!

Thank you so much @Shirley! I appreciate you help tremendously.

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 3

Hey guys I'm back

Hi @Funny_Pikachu and welcome back!

We are all intrigued to find out what are the most fun activities that you would suggest us to do in your country.

Waiting impatiently for your response,

Klaudiya

Level 9

You're welcome @KlaudiyaG! Hope you get to come and visit one day 🙂

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 3

@KlaudiyaG the most fun most place is bass pro shops

Level 5

helo friends