Funny_Pikachu's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Fun

If i went to your state/country what's the most fun place there? 

18 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Fun

Hi @Funny_Pikachu,

Well, since it's winter, the most fun activity you can do in Bulgaria during this cold season is skiing/snowboarding. I personally go to Borovetz, but there are at least 5 additional winter resorts, which in my opinion are equally good: Bansko, Pamporovo, Dobrinishte, Vitosha and Chepelare.

Would you like to share about your country/state?

Cheers,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

@Funny_Pikachu: I am in Vancouver, Canada. The city doesn't get much snow, but at this time of year, there is a ton of snow at the local mountains: Cypress, Grouse, and Seymour.  All three of these are about 30 minutes from downtown Vancouver.

But we are only 90 minutes to Whistler, which is the largest ski resort in North America. Even for those who don't ski or snowboard, it is a great experience and they can also go on the mountain for a winter experience!

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!

Hi @Shirley,

Thanks for sharing! I'll defently bring my snowboard, when visiting Vancouver. Whistler looks like a place that I'll fall in love with. Do you have, by any chance, some photos from the resort that you would like to share?

Hey, @ValeriaA_, I'm interested in finding out what fun activities you would recommend on doing in Argentina.

Cheers,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Thanks for tagging me @KlaudiyaG!

In Argentina there are many things to do depending on which part of the country you are visiting.

If you are in Buenos Aires City, it's fun to go to Palermo woods where you can walk and have a good time. There is a rose garden, many lakes and a planetarium! At night there are many discos and bars in Palermo neighborhood or Las Cañitas. It's very common to go dancing late (discos open at 1am) and finish your night at 5 or 6 am.

In the south of the country (Patagonia) there are many places for skiing and doing sports! I've only been to Bariloche but there are some other beautiful cities, like San Martin de los Andes.

Unlike the south, the north of the country is really warm (in summer temperatures reach upto 42° degrees Celcius!). Provinces like Tucuman (where our Independence declaration was signed), Salta or Jujuy (both with many beautiful mountains) are places to go on tourism. Beautiful sights of a dry area (there are almost no rivers or lakes) make it very special to take pictures and go on adventure.

So @Funny_Pikachu if you ever come to Argentina, you already know what to do here! 🙂 See you around!

KlaudiyaG ha escrito:

Hi @Shirley,

Thanks for sharing! I'll defently bring my snowboard, when visiting Vancouver. Whistler looks like a place that I'll fall in love with. Do you have, by any chance, some photos from the resort that you would like to share?

Hey, @ValeriaAumasque, I'm interested in finding out what fun activities you would recommend on doing in Argentina.

Cheers,

Klaudiya

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG

Hey @ValeriaA_,

That was very helpful! Thanks for sharing. I really liked the Palermo woods. Would love to go there.

See you!

- Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Thanks @NadyaPN! You should totally come to Argentina some time, I'm sure you will like it 🙂

See you around!

NadyaPN ha escrito:

Hey @ValeriaAumasque,

That was very helpful! Thanks for sharing. I really liked the Palermo woods. Would love to go there.

See you!

- Nadya

Thanks @ValeriaA_ for jumping in. Your post was very insightful and well described as always. The place that I'm looking forward checking, has to be the Palermo Woods. Are dogs allowed there?

Cheers,

Klaudiya

Level 9

@KlaudiyaG: Let me know if you come to Whistler this season!! I haven't had a chance to go yet, been pretty busy, but I love showing people around! Plus the season goes till mid May here, so I still got 3 months!!

I did a post last year of some of my photos at Whistler, you'll find it here. Enjoy 😄

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 10

Thank you very much for your kind words @KlaudiyaG 🙂 You are always so nice and supportive!

Actually Palermo Woods is not a closed area but a part of Palermo neighborhood that is just green open space with trees and lakes. The only closed part is the rose garden, where I really don't know if dogs are allowed. But Palermo Woods in general should not be a problem for someone who wants to take a walk with their animal friend 🙂

KlaudiyaG ha escrito:

Thanks @ValeriaAumasque for jumping in. Your post was very insightful and well described as always. The place that I'm looking forward checking, has to be the Palermo Woods. Are dogs allowed there?

Cheers,

Klaudiya