ThomasLoisReynaud's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

From my window...

This story begins from my window, overlooking the green lands of Ardèche... Splendid region of our beautiful France.IMG_7245.jpgIMG_7263.jpgIMG_7602.jpgIMG_7648.jpgIMG_7700.jpgIMG_7709.jpgIMG_7786.jpgIMG_7835.jpgIMG_7885.jpgIMG_7892.jpgIMG_7911.jpgIMG_8046.jpgIMG_8127.jpgIMG_8142.jpgIMG_8232.jpgIMG_8236.jpgIMG_8362.jpgIMG_8371.jpgIMG_8382.jpgIMG_8386.jpg

Thomas Reynaud
Ardèche, France
8 comments
Former Google Contributor

Viite: From my window...

Hi @ThomasLoisReynaud,

Beautiful photos of the mountains! How high are these mountains? Is there a chance to ski or snowboard? Is this near where you live? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Viite: From my window...

Thank You so much!

I live around 650 meters in altitude.

Sure there is a ski spot but it's not very suitable for thrills 😉

Thomas Reynaud

Re: From my window...

Hi @ThomasLoisReynaud,

Your photos are amazing, thank you for sharing them with us! What type of camera do you use?

I just wanted to let you know that there is a limit of the pictures you can upload to Connect (currently 1000 photos). What I'd suggest is that you check the following posts:  Tips for Uploading Images to Connect to Stay Within Limit and Tips and tricks to manage the photos in Connect. maybe, if you want to upload multiple pictures in a post in the future, you can share them via link to a Google Photos album.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Hi @RadieN and thank you so much for your precious advice!

I will take care of sending less pictures in my future posts.

FYI: they were taken with an iPhone X.

Kind regards from Ardeche

Thomas Reynaud

You're welcome @ThomasLoisReynaud

I'm looking forward to see your future posts! 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Lucky you @ThomasLoisReynaud 

★  Guiding Stars 2021   ★  My Footprints   ★  Instagram 

Connect Moderator

Level 6

Thank You ! It’s a wonderful place in South Ardecha. Nature is so present here, you’ll love it too.

Thomas Reynaud