GOUGANDA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

From barclays to absa bank

Barclays Bank has now turned into absa in every country it has been operating in including uganda where I personally live.All Barclays Bank branches in the country are being changed and repainted from blue to red.And all customers were requested to visit any near by branch to swap there cards.Therefore we expect great services from our new partner absa bank.

B6303FBC-18B2-45EB-B3E2-8D648AAB3D06 (1).jpeg

2F032B7E-2EE1-49ED-A3C3-ACC5C3D958A7.jpeg

Kampala, Uganda
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: From barclays to absa bank

Hello there @GOUGANDA,

Thank you for this information, it might be helpful for other Local Guides around your area.

I would like to remind you to select the Format and Position accordingly when you upload photos on Connect. On that note I rotated your picture so it can be straight, this way the post will look much better.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

He @GOUGANDA 

How cool, we also have Absa bank in South Africa. Are you excited about the Absa banks opening in your area? Do you think that they will serve your country well? 

Level 7

@LeyleyS @yes am so excited and I have already opened up an account with them and let’s see how it will serve our country with its services but so far not bad.

Level 7

Thanks @Deskata