HinalLad's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: From Kochi to Thekkady: A Day of Jungle Thrills!

Amazing detailed travel history @HinalLad Thanks for sharing us. 💚

Level 10

Hello, dear LG friend @HinalLad 

Excellent, sincerely I appreciate your style of writing and selection of photos. 

As our LG @Annaelisa mentioned, "A wonderful travel report with excellent photos"... I fully agree with her...

Though I have visited Thekkady long back, I still remember the beauty of the place - yes, you meet Mother Nature every frame... 

I also agree that the bionoculors are very helpful, but a high zoom camera is more useful.

Overall, you have presented an awesome article with very impressive photos... Congratulations... 

Thanks for sharing these details... 

Regards... 🙏

Hope to see more from you soon, again.

Let me tag our @RaviSharma111 @Ptrivedi @NomadicSatyam

Thanks to you all for your kind responses, 

Best wishes 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Yes, I will be honored... surely I shall assist you to my best extent possible...dear @ajitthite Ji... 

As you are aware, Kerala has beautiful beaches, backwaters, Sanctuaries, jungle, Hillstations and much more... 

And the beauty is that all these are easily reachable...the distances are in kms...

Thanks for your tagging me in your response to our @HinalLad - I found her article as interesting... 🤝💐

👍❤️🙏

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

Re: From Kochi to Thekkady: A Day of Jungle Thrills! #PART 2

Amazing article @HinalLad This will be very helpful for me to plan my trip to Kerala

Khushbu
Level 8

@TravelClever Thanks for your kind words! 

Level 8

What a beautiful destination, specially the waterfall, greenish hill, lake & wildlife is in single trip just surprising me. I love travelling such kind of place that you shared & glad in future if you tag me in your travel, exploring or food post.

Thanks @HinalLad 

Soykot Azam, Greetings from Sonargaon-Bangladesh.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
You can also check

My recent post 

Facebook 

Youtube 

Level 8

First of all sorry for replying late @HinalLad . A beautiful post of a beautiful place.  I have not been to Thekkady. Your post is making me to take up a travel.  As @ajitthite mentioned with the guidance of @TravellerG should plan a trip.

Passionate about
#Temple Art & Architecture
#Nature lover
#Save the Trees
#Typewriter Artist

. Happy Guiding.

Level 10

Yes, our @HinalLad has written a beautiful post... 

Welcome, dear @Gurukrishnapriya to Thekkady...

Yes, we should try for a group of LGs so that the mission will be moreive... 

I'm sure that our dear @ajitthite Ji will accompany...

Rest we can try...right? 

Regards... 

🙏

Level 8

Yes @TravellerG Sir, we should plan a meetup hopefully.

Passionate about
#Temple Art & Architecture
#Nature lover
#Save the Trees
#Typewriter Artist

. Happy Guiding.