Deva21's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Frist time writting here...my experience with google guide

It is a wonderful experience here. i am very happy that people get help from my reviews and photos.  Google guide provide a lot of options for google guides. Initially i was not so serious about local guide but an incident change my view about local guide. Some time ago i have to attend a mediation camp in rural area of Rajasthan  state of India so i tried to get some information from google but i did not find any thing then i realize that if some one has written a review and put some photos on google guide it really help me.  After that i start writing honest and detailed review about the place where i visit.

I am from a rural area and working in Delhi. I saw a lot of things and places are not explored like culture, costume and traditional foods etc. so wherever i get time i start writing review about that place and things and put some photos on google guide. which help people to explore new thing and places.

We saw every day some shops, showrooms,restaurant,banks,companies open and close. When such kind of business start people put information about on google map which help them to grow their business, but when they close their business because of some reason people do not remove the information or do not update the information or place.  people from different area areas come to that place and find that it is no longer exist, it is wast of people precious time. So whenever i get such kind of information i update the things and place.

We can get help from the people about the place where we want to visit by asking the question about that place and help the people by answering the questions asked by them.

Google guide is really wonderful platform for different kind of people and for different kind of activities.