MashaPS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Friday Favorites: responsible travel tips, an Egyptian museum in Italy, and more

Every Friday, Google Moderators highlight the best posts they found during the week to celebrate the amazing discoveries Local Guides like you are sharing on Connect. This week, responsible travel tips, an Egyptian museum in Italy, and more.

Caption: A photo of a big waterfall surrounded by a green forest at the Plitvice Lakes National Park in Croatia. (Local Guide @ArtistHR)Caption: A photo of a big waterfall surrounded by a green forest at the Plitvice Lakes National Park in Croatia. (Local Guide @ArtistHR)

@MoniV: Have you ever been to Croatia? If not and you’re planning a holiday, then you should read @Tomislav_CRO's post “Croatia - Where to Go?.” In this post, you’ll find many wonderful photos and tips on what places to visit depending on your travel preferences. There are a variety of suggestions on where to go if you’re a foodie, if you want to have some fun, or if you’re interested in history. I’m sure you will enjoy this amazing post.

Caption: A photo of a street lined with stalls underneath white sunshades in Treviglio, Italy. There are people walking around and looking at the antiques on sale. (Local Guide @RiccyB)Caption: A photo of a street lined with stalls underneath white sunshades in Treviglio, Italy. There are people walking around and looking at the antiques on sale. (Local Guide @RiccyB)

@MashaPS: Italy has always attracted me like a magnet. I admire the must-visit famous landmarks, but I want to feel the spirit of the place by mixing with the locals and visiting the spots they do. In his recent post, “Antiques street market in Treviglio, how to spend a few hours surrounded by curiosities!,” @RiccyB introduces one such place. He tells us about a street market in Treviglio (a town close to Milan) which takes place every third Sunday of the month. He mentions different valuable and interesting objects that you can find there and shares some great photos. If you wish to feel like a local or simply love antiques, make sure to read this post.

Caption: A black and white photo of Local Guide @mhcouette learning how to weave using a handloom and a Cambodian woman giving her advice. (Local Guide @mhcouette)Caption: A black and white photo of Local Guide @mhcouette learning how to weave using a handloom and a Cambodian woman giving her advice. (Local Guide @mhcouette)

@AlexaAC: Many of us love to travel, so this week I want to highlight @mhcouette's post 10 tips to travel more responsibly!” In it, she shares a short video with tips on what we can do to be more conscious when travelling and have a positive impact on the countries we visit. She gives advice on what to consider before, during, and after the journey.

Caption: A collage of three photos showing two statues of people and the inside of the “Lords Room” at the Egyptian Museum in Torino, Italy. (Local Guide @LuigiZ)Caption: A collage of three photos showing two statues of people and the inside of the “Lords Room” at the Egyptian Museum in Torino, Italy. (Local Guide @LuigiZ)

@sonnyNg: What is one of the best ways to learn about history? This week, I came across the interesting post “Discovering history in Italy: Ancient Egypt” by @LuigiZ. In it, he shares the curious background story of the Egyptian Museum in Torino, Italy, as well as useful tips for your visit there. Luigi has also captured on camera some of the amazing exhibits. His post is a great guide for first-time visitors.

Tell us about some of the best posts you've read on Connect lately and be sure to keep an eye out next week to see if one of your posts is selected for Friday Favorites! You can check out last week’s Friday Favorites here.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
23 comments
Level 9

Re: Friday Favorites: responsible travel tips, an Egyptian museum in Italy, and more

Nice selection for Friday favourites @MashaPS 

Congratulations to @Tomislav_CRO , @RiccyB , @mhcouette and @LuigiZ for sharing great photos with us.

Level 8

Re: Friday Favorites: responsible travel tips, an Egyptian museum in Italy, and more

Hi @MashaPS 

Thanks for great friday favorite selection.

Congrattulation @LuigiZ @RiccyB @Tomislav_CRO and @mhcouette on choosing to favorites.

All posts are interesting and beneficial.

Regards from Slovakia.

Karol

Karol Tomasch
Level 10

@MashaPS  It's great post for every travelers. Thank you so much for beautiful post sharing with us.

Just For You!Just For You!

Best Regards.

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 10

@MashaPS Thank you for this post!!!

Level 10

Thank you @KarolT !

Level 8

Nice content @MashaPS. Thanks for sharing it with us. ❤❤

---------------------------------------------------------------

My Contributions || My New Journey || Instgram || Twitter || Facebook
LinkdIn|| A Short Visit In Padma's Char

Md Saiyen Azad (Chattogram, Bangladesh)
Guiding Stars 2022

You can check out my recent post about Sandakphu-Phalut Trekking

Instagram
Connect Moderator

Hi @MashaPS,

oh wow thank you for sharing those Friday Favorites posts and to see also my post in there, thanks a lot @sonnyNg for your selection.

Really nice to see also another Italian, well done @RiccyB and congratulations to the other featured so beautiful posts as well @Tomislav_CRO @mhcouette!

| | | | - La decisione più coraggiosa che puoi prendere ogni giorno è quella di essere di buon umore 🙂

Connect Moderator

Thank you very much @AbdullahAM @KarolT 😊.

| | | | - La decisione più coraggiosa che puoi prendere ogni giorno è quella di essere di buon umore 🙂

Level 10

Firstly Thanks so much @MashaPS for you to sharing great content of whole week at one place so we can go through these great Post secondly Congratulations to my frinds @ArtistHR , @RiccyB , @mhcouette and @LuigiZ for posting great posts

MUHAMMAD USMAN Facebook
Who am I