Did you mean: 
Level 8

Found a Jeep Underwater while Scuba diving in Havelock Island, Andaman

Mahesh S
Havelock Island, Andaman and Nicobar Islands
4 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Found a Jeep Underwater while Scuba diving in Havelock Island, Andaman

I enjoyedthe underwater video @MaheshS1 and especially the background music in that part of your video (from about 1.20 / 4:06).  I waited for the acknowledgement at the end of the video but sadly didn't see it.

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Level 8

Hey Adam,

Thanks for letting me know  about that. I have added a link to the music I've used in that video in the video description. Hope it helps. Cheers.

Mahesh S
Connect Moderator

Thanks for doing that @MaheshS1 as I think we should always attribute the great work of others when used in our own works.

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Former Google Contributor

Wow, so amazing things underwater. Thank you for sharing this with us @MaheshS1 I enjoyed watching a lot.

Is it your first visit there? How can we reach this place and when is the best time to visit it?  Can you add some more details to it? Where is this place and what was your experience while being there? What other places can you visit?

I have never done this activity before. @AdamGT Have you ever tried this activity before? It is a very nice activity. I wish I could try this activity once in a lifetime.
Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!