NarenChandra's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Fort of History where once the famous Koh-i-Noor was stored (Golkonda Fort).

you are a rock star @NarenChandra, you managed to climb Golconda in this heat, awesome!

Level 10

Re: Fort of History where once the famous Koh-i-Noor was stored (Golkonda Fort).

Thanks @AslamMo ,brought a umbrella to hide from the sun, and managed to take all the images before 10 am and reached back home.

Level 9

Great posts @NarenChandra, Good coverage of Golconda Fort.

I like the way you have posted and stitched. Really proud moment of Hyderabad.

Inspiring Post for Us. You are motivated us. Great effort and appreciated  .

Level 10

Thanks @LeninBabu . I still need to work on my virtual tour.

Level 10

@NarenChandra that's time all fort are like similar 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 10

@MahabubMunna true , i have see so many images of forts and visited few , what i observed is ,all of them are mostly alike .

Level 8

thank you @NarenChandra for share this with us. very good article.

Keep doing!! we want your more contribution to share these kind of information and pictures. 

Thank You! -- Rashid Jorvee
Level 10

@RashidJorvee sure , lot more to come. keep waiting.

Level 10

@NarenChandra Wow,  what a lovely post. This is awesome. I never knew India has such rich and medieval history. I would love to visit this fort in the future. I love ancient ruins and sites. 

Level 10

India would love to have you @HelloSamsonR.

There are a lot of historical places in india . Mostly built by muslim kings . Taj mahal the seventh wonder is the world is one among the historical monuments .

I am ready to guide you , one thing is for sure we will have lots of food