cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Forg temple

Frog temple

IMG_20210623_154201_2.jpg

The very #ancient #temple is of Lord Shiva, which is the only temple based on the padduk system in the world. which is a #wonderful sightseeing place.

IMG_20210623_154238_9.jpg

This temple is in #Oel town of #Lakhimpur district of #UttarPradesh, #India.

Saurabh kanaujiya
Oel Dhakwa, Uttar Pradesh, India
3 comments
Level 8

Forg temple

Frog temple

IMG_20210623_154201_2.jpg

The very #ancient #temple is of Lord Shiva, which is the only temple based on the padduk system in the world. which is a #wonderful sightseeing place.

IMG_20210623_154238_9.jpg

This temple is in #Oel town of #Lakhimpur district of #UttarPradesh, #India.

Saurabh kanaujiya
Former Google Contributor

Re: Forg temple

Hello @Saurabhkanaujiya,

Thanks for sharing this nice photos of the Frog Temple. Is it possible to visit it inside?

I wanted to let you know that I just recovered your posts from the spam folder and merged them together, since you published the same content twice. 

Our automatic filters run 24/7 to protect the community from unwanted content and they can be too strict at times, thanks for your patience. 🙂 

If you want, you can read more about the topic here: Why was my Connect post marked as spam?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Re: Forg temple

Thanks sir

Saurabh kanaujiya