JoseLejinPJ's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Forest Botanical Garden and Friedenwald

Beautiful botanical garden and park in Cologne, Germany. Nice place to walk around. It forms part of the Cologne's outer green belt and is open daily. Entry is free. The garden contains exotic and native trees. Excellent playground for kids. You may find some dogs in the playground area. Parking space available.

1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG5.JPG6.JPG7.JPG8.JPG9.JPG10.JPG

Jose Lejin P J
Facebook | Instagram
Forest Botanical Garden And Friedenwald, Schillingsrotter Straße, Cologne, Germany
4 comments
Level 9

Re: Forest Botanical Garden and Friedenwald

Hello @JoseLejinPJ

Wonderful photos,thank you for shsring with us!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @JoseLejinPJ,

Wow, this looks relaxing! Thanks for sharing the beautiful photos! It reminds me of a neighborhood park back home where I took my dog for a walk. What time of year is best to visit or is it mostly this pretty?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Thanks @AlexaAC. Mostly nice all the time, except winter.

Jose Lejin P J
Facebook | Instagram
Former Google Contributor

Sounds good, thanks @JoseLejinPJ!

I will for sure add this to my list to visit for my next trip to Germany. 

PS: Feel free to leave your review on Google Maps.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!