iyudhi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

For those that got an email confirmation for LG Summit 17 - Confirm before May 23rd!

First of all, congrats, and hope to see you guys in October! 😄

Second - make sure you confirm your spot by clicking the link on the email. Please do it by May 23rd, otherwise your spot might be given to someone else! It wasn't explicitly stated in the email (you'll see the info while filling out the form) so I thought I'd mention it here as well 🙂

4 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: For those that got an email confirmation for LG Summit 17 - Confirm before May 23rd!

Thanks for the tip, @iyudhi! Maybe I should submit it a second time just to make sure since the excitement was rampant earlier haha. 

Congrats! See you there!

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Connect Moderator

Re: For those that got an email confirmation for LG Summit 17 - Confirm before May 23rd!

I know what you mean @SP31. I might actually do the same 😛

Also congrats on getting selected. Hope to see you in Oct! 🙂

Level 9

@iyudhi Thank you. I didn't even took a second to confirm!!  🙂

Level 10

Thank you for this important information @iyudhi

i have received this email and i have confirmed after filling proper details in that Google Form.

Screenshot (24).png

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+