wordofmouth's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Re: Food Photography

i just the smartfone model oppo to take the photo.  just editing bit to see nice photo 

Level 6

I use my iphone X to take photos, and then tweak on Snapseed. I also know VSCO is a favourite for many people, but I find Snapseed easier to control.

Level 9

Jägerschnitzel mit Keisergemüse und KartoffelnJägerschnitzel mit Keisergemüse und Kartoffeln

Bratwurst mit Gemüse und KartoffelnBratwurst mit Gemüse und Kartoffeln

Level 10

Hey @wordofmouth It really doesn't make what camera you use phones like the one you use are very capable of taking great pictures.

For editing, I'd first of all recommend SnapSeed. That is a power house of and mobile phone editing tool. It is available on android and iOS and it has great features like curves, healing tool (for taking out unwanted elements), HDR tool, blur and so on; plus it is free of charge.

If you want to spend, i'd recommend the mobile Adobe PS app which gives more power to edit with. Then, you could get pixelmator which I think is a strong tool because I use it myself.

Apart from all these, I must say the potos app on iOS does a decent job editing photos. So utilize it; you will come up pretty amazing edited photos.

Hope this helps

Love for Food and Landscape photography
Level 10

Oh this is lovely @DiLei you could see mine on Nigerian dishes Here 

Let me know what you think

Love for Food and Landscape photography
Level 2

The Crown Patisserie Cafe, Sector 17, ChandigarhThe Crown Patisserie Cafe, Sector 17, ChandigarhUncle Jacks secto 35Uncle Jacks secto 35The Crown Patisserie Cafe, Sector 17, ChandigarhThe Crown Patisserie Cafe, Sector 17, Chandigarh

Simran
Level 2

I like the camera .

Level 2

Coolest ever 

Level 2

Something ! 

Level 6