Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Editor

Re: Five historic sites and monuments to visit during LGBTQ+ Pride Month

@TSS Thank you for sharing! 

Level 10

@AriMar yay!! Happy pride 🙂

I'm glad you wrote this post, thanks a lot for sharing these amazing places with us 🙂

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 10

Hi @AriMar, your post is amazing and knowledgeable. Thanks a lot! for your post sharing with us. I just sharing some photograp's most popular place in Bangladesh. The place name is Nuhash Polli.

Nuhash PolliNuhash Polli

Nuhash PolliNuhash Polli

Nuhash PolliNuhash Polli

A local guide with Nuhash PolliA local guide with Nuhash Polli

Nuhash PolliNuhash Polli

Nuhash PolliNuhash Polli

Nuhash PolliNuhash Polli

Nuhash PolliNuhash Polli

Best Regards

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Connect Moderator

Fantastic post @AriMar! Love knowing a bit of history from the various places that have had some importance/significance to the LGBTQ+ community! And also so nice to see the Alan Turing memorial making it to the list! Manchester has such an awesome LGBTQ+ community! I was also lucky to visit the Homomonument in Amsterdam. 😎 Pride month and parades are always great as it stands as a reminder that love is love, that we still have so much to do to bring equality to all, that we get to hear so many heartwarming stories and to hope for a better future for all.

#EuroMeetup2024 - Join us in Manchester, UK from June 6th to 9th 2024
      Go Loco Guides - The unofficial YouTube channel for Local Guides! Check us out and subscribe
      Connect Writing Challenge - Simple strategies to write engaging posts on Connect
      How to Write Reviews - Easy to remember tips on writing structured reviews
Former Google Contributor

That's a really cool post! I didn't know about any of these sites. Thanks @AriMar!

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

These places have a bittersweet undertone to them in the acknowledgement and progress of LGBT+ pride and seeing just how far we've come. Not sure how I ended up missing this post when it first came out! It would be nice to travel to the world and be a witness to these beautiful historically significant places.

One love, one world, one people.

Level 9

@AriMar Great Contribution...

Vikas Kumawat