cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Fishing on the River Varela :)

@Avraham_Jurado 

Good evening. Thank you for sharing a very fun fishing photo.🎣

It looks very comfortable in nature. Cooked fish at the riverside! This is the best meal. I think that eating in nature is the best luxury. Thank you very much. Regard

Hello everyone.!
My name is 955HIRO and I live in Tokyo, Japan. I would like to share photos of travel, customs unique to Japan, and Japan-specific matters with you all.
My hobbies are travel, gourmet, and car. If you have any questions or questions about Japan, I will answer to the best of my knowledge. Thank you very much.

こんにちは(^.^)
日本の東京に住む955HIROと申します。

旅行の写真、日本ならではの慣習、日本独特な事項などの写真をチームの皆様とシェアしていきたいと思っています。
趣味は旅行、食べ歩き、自動車など。

日本に関して何か疑問や質問がありましたら、分かる範囲でお答え致します。

宜しくお願いします!

My profile
Level 10

Es muy gratificante poder pescar y cocinar ahi mismo el pescado, en las brazas y con la naturaleza cerca hehe Gracias amigo @955HIRO 

Level 10

@Avraham_Jurado 

Buenos dias Las fotos de tu pesca y comer en la naturaleza son maravillosas. Creo que pasar tiempo con la naturaleza es muy bueno. Siento respeto por tu estilo de vida. Gracias🐟

Hello everyone.!
My name is 955HIRO and I live in Tokyo, Japan. I would like to share photos of travel, customs unique to Japan, and Japan-specific matters with you all.
My hobbies are travel, gourmet, and car. If you have any questions or questions about Japan, I will answer to the best of my knowledge. Thank you very much.

こんにちは(^.^)
日本の東京に住む955HIROと申します。

旅行の写真、日本ならではの慣習、日本独特な事項などの写真をチームの皆様とシェアしていきたいと思っています。
趣味は旅行、食べ歩き、自動車など。

日本に関して何か疑問や質問がありましたら、分かる範囲でお答え致します。

宜しくお願いします!

My profile
Level 8

This is beautiful @Avraham_Jurado  wow fishing , camping looks like you guys had alot of fun 😄

Regards

@Ambreen  

Level 10

We had a great time, enjoying the connection with nature and eating fish hehe

thanks for the visit @Ambreen  🙂