Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

First Lao Local Guide Meet-up

First Lao Local Guide Meet-up

Kaogee Cafe2 カオジーカフェ2

Vientiane, Laos

November 17, 2018 @ 14:00 (+07)

I would like to share experience how-to becoming a Maps contributor as a volunteer below topic: 1. How-to use Maps; 2. How-to add missing place on Maps; 3. How-to joining/use localguide connect; 4. Experienced with Local Guide Connect Live 2018; 5. Discuss further meet-up.

RSVP here

Vientiane, Laos
7 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: First Lao Local Guide Meet-up

Sounds good @KhamphoutS, thanks for planning this!

Best of luck with your meet-up and please let us know how it went, by leaving a recap:) 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

@AlexaAC thank you!

is this means the meet-up is approved? because I didn't receive any email confirmation 🙂 

Hey @KhamphoutS,

Your meet-up was approved and you can find it on Meet-ups via Connect.

PS: The confirmation email might have landed in your spam folder.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

@AlexaAC thank you! 

I'll process of advertising to encourage more LGs to attend 

Level 10

@AlexaAC just 2days announcement there was more than 10 people in testing to join but I have put in the meet-up 10 persons. 

Can I amend the number of attendees?

Hey @KhamphoutS,

Sounds good! You are not able to edit an approved meet-up, however you can always submit a new meet-up and extend the number of attendees. Perhaps you can add the link of the current meet-up and add a short explanation. 

Level 10

@AlexaAC most of people following me on facebook was not understand on how to use the connect for RSVP.

Most of them promise will show up in the date, I think no need to make change on the meet-up plan and will conclude in the recap after meet-up.