cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Find Your Way

Find Your Way

Tugu Kujang

Jalan Raya Pajajaran No.1A, Baranangsiang, Bogor Timur, Tegallega, Bogor Tengah, Kota Bogor, Jawa Barat 16143, Indonesia

January 13, 2019 @ 08:30 (WIB)

Happy new year 2019 for all Local Guides, especially LG Jabodetabek .. I hereby intend to invite all of you to attend the meet-up event that will be held at the beginning of the year: Day / date: Sunday, January 13, 2019 Time: 8:30 a.m. The location I will choose is: Labirin Village Carrying the theme "Find your way" https://maps.app.goo.gl/puWff Here's the rundown of the program that has been made: 1. Meeting Point on Tugu Kujang at 8:30 a.m. https://maps.app.goo.gl/E8Pgz 2. Walk to Labirin village (± 30 minutes) 3. Arriving at the Labirin village at 9:00 a.m. 4. Opening 5. Take photos and surround the Labirin Village (± 2 hours) until: 11:00 a.m. 6. Rest and free program (± 2 hours) until: 1:00 p.m. 7. Closing at 13.15 WIB The equipment that needs to be taken: 1. Personal medicine 2. Umbrella 3. Camera or Handphone 4. Tumbler DressCode: Instagramable I hope that you can attend the meet-up I made for the first time .. Regards, NadynaPratama_BogorLocalGuides

RSVP here

Jalan Raya Pajajaran No.1A, Baranangsiang, Bogor Timur, Tegallega, Bogor Tengah, Kota Bogor, Jawa Barat 16143, Indonesia
8 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Find Your Way

Hi @Nadyna29 and Happy New Year!

Thank you for your meet-up. It seems very well organised and I hope it will be a great start of 2019!

Have fun and don't forget to post your photos here. I'm sure a lot of Local Guides are curious to see them.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hello @Nadyna29

Happy New Year !!

Congratulation and Best Of luck Dear 🙂

Level 7

Hallo @RadieN ...

Hihihi thank's for your support! 🙂

Its the first time for me to arrange meet up .. Please pray for me .. 🤗🤗😘

Level 7

Haiii my Bro @rajuroyal ..

Wowww , thankyou So much 😘

Hope someday you can join with us ! 🙂

Level 10

Bls: Find Your Way

Wah kerrennnnn.

Meet up Bogor Local Guides kali ini juga banyak dihadiri para legend, om @BudiFXW, mas @RiverDefender, neng @MutiahA, mang @ndraverne, bang @RahmatHarmanP, bang @johanesjenito

bang @Radjasitanggang dan sahabat lainnya, pasti seru.

Salam Hormat buat semua, betapa bahagia rasanya bila PaDeSSo juga bisa hadir di meet up ini.

Salam

PaDeSSo

Level 1

why are you so cute❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤🍆👄💧💧

Level 7

Iyaaa @PaDeSSo makasiih yaaa .. Semoga nanti dilain waktu kita bisa ketemu ya Pak 🙂

Salamnya insya Allah nnti disampein 

Level 10

Terima kasih sudah menandai saya dalam percakapan ini @PaDeSSo 

Saya bersama teman-teman di Bogor Local Guides pasti akan bersuka cita apabila mendengar rencana perjalanan Anda ke Bogor. 

Semoga tetap berlimpah berkah sehat, murah rejeki dan kesempatan. 

Salam

FJoe