AjitW's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Finally in Level 10...

Hello, Local Guides

It feels good to achieve level 10. I started contributing to the Google Maps in May 2017. During the first year, I was very active. After that, due to some reason, my contribution to the app was very little. For the past six months, I have been in super active mode in contributing to the Google Maps.

Screenshot_20220423-020938~2.png

20 comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Finally in Level 10...

Welcome to the club, like you, I too have been very active but then I like to take a break. Don't stop now, instead let this drive you forward, cheers

Level 10

@Anonymous Thank you for the encouraging words... 

Level 7
Level 7

Isso é muito bom!

Mas porque você não tem o selo de diretor?? Eu estou observando que alguns local guides tem todos os selos menos os de diretor, eu não sabia que dava pra adicionar vídeos mas ai eu descobri depois, você também no início não sabia? São únicos selos que faltam pra você conquistar pelo que parece, você também já sabe como adicionar fotos 360?? Basta ter o street view instalado!

É bem animador ver alguém atingindo esse nível tão alto.

Já ganhou algum prêmio?

Level 10

Thank you @3d8

(1) I have Novice Director Seal. In the screenshot, it is not visible. We have to scroll to the left side to see the seal. (2) It seems my mobile does not have an app to record 360-degree images. (3) I have nine badges.

Screenshot_20220423-025749~2.png

Level 7
Level 7

Eu vi o seu perfil e vi que você tem todos os selos de Master menos o de diretor (que está em novato), para consegui-lo basta ir adicionando mais vídeos; seria bom se eles colocassem a opção de adicionar vídeos de forma mais explícita pois precisa ir em adicionar fotos e ao invés de selecionar uma foto selecionar um vídeo e aí o vídeo (ou os vídeos) será adicionado.

Para tirar fotos 360 use o aplicativo Google street view que ele tem a função de tirar foto 360! (Independente do celular usado.)

espero ter ajudado.

Parebens por sua conquista! Espero chegar lá em breve.

Level 10

Hello @3d8 

There are two reasons for fewer videos (1) My old mobile had very less internal memory (2) Being from the metropolitan city of Mumbai, I think most of the time people get offended by when someone records their video. So I generally try to avoid recording videos.

Level 7
Level 7

Use o Google street view, pelo próprio street view você pode tirar fotos 360.

Level 10

Thank you @3d8 for the guidance...

Connect Moderator

Congratulations on reach the almost elusive Level 10 @AjitW.  Being in super active mode certainly helps but you've done well to achieve this since May 2017!