Rbartles102907's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Finally 55 Million views and humble

Hello, 

I'm am stopping in to say I am very humbled to say I reached over 55 Million views on my photos and a large number of my photos get featured. So wonderful to help businesses and people to find what they want at a glance using the power of Google!

Google says I'm in the top 10% in America for restaurant and then bar reviews. That is very humbling... 

Enjoy! Is my tag line in most reviews which are at over 360,000 views... Again humbling that people choose a place because of our decisions. 

Well... Enjoy! 

Rick B. 

Monroe Township, NJ, USA
1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: Finally 55 Million views and humble

Hi @Rbartles102907,

Please note though, I’m going to move this post to the Achievement board where you are able to share your excitement with fellow Local Guides.

Please take a moment to recap: How to choose a topic for your Connect post.

P.S.: To share a bit about yourself and get to know other fellows in Connect you can visit our monthly Introduce Yourself - July 2021 section.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!