shakeel_305's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Finalist Application Video for LG Summit 2017

Hi Everyone,

I think everybody want to see Finalist(150) Application Video for LG Summit 2017. 

so that we can learn from them

New Delhi, Delhi, India
7 comments

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Solution

Re: Finalist Application Video for LG Summit 2017

@shakeel_305

All Local Guides who applied have options to choose are they want to share video publicly or private, also people who are choosen have options to choose are they want to allow Local Guides to publish their videos. So some people like their privacy... Some videos of choosen lgs you can see on g+ page of Local Guides...

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable
Solution

@shakeel_305

All Local Guides who applied have options to choose are they want to share video publicly or private, also people who are choosen have options to choose are they want to allow Local Guides to publish their videos. So some people like their privacy... Some videos of choosen lgs you can see on g+ page of Local Guides...

Level 9

@shakeel_305, I have seen videos of lots of attendees. That are all unique and talk about their personal journeys and experiences.

I shot my video on a mobile, single shot, no edits, no special effects and still got selected to attend LGSummit 2017.

You can see the videos of a lot if attendees on YouTube, if you want to, you can check the badge on profile to see who is selected!

Level 8

One Facebook, you can see some of them @shakeel_305 🙂 

Level 8

@DiAnaUS, @AslamMo and @Anonymous Is there any list of finalist of LG summit 2017

Level 8

No, it was not officially released to respect the privacy of those attendees who don't want to be know. However, There are several unofficial post that have listed those who announced their invites though @shakeel_305

Anonymous
Not applicable

No, but you can search for those who decided to share publicly with hashtag #LGSummit17 on social networks, also you can find videos of many LGs who are apply on youtube...just search for "Local Guides Summit" and sort by date or add year 2017 @shakeel_305

Level 9

@shakeel_305, google does make the list public, if you want to know if any LG is attending LGSummit 2017 you can look for the badge in their profile, like I have.