cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Feeling Boring sitting at home during this pandemic situation of COVID-19

received_2288069574831413.jpegHello!

Good! people,

Hope you guys are also sitting home and locked like me . I am really feeling very boring it's been almost 2 months didn't stepped out from home . Hope that you guys are safe and following the orders of government . 

Today I am here to share a story of mine . If you are feeling boring! like me then you read the full story .

The story starts in the middle of 2018 someday near my birthday . So, I am a teenager then . Sitting at my computer and doing something . Then suddenly I thought that the Eid is coming so, I should visit a new place this Eid . Then opened Google map and searched for nearby tourist attractions or famous places . Then suddenly! I saw that I've visited a place and haven't wrote any review or didn't gave any rating . Then submitted a review .______ suddenly a page comes you can help millions want to join local guides . I am a Scout too so thought that if I can help millions it means a lot to me to help someone . So, I joined the local guides .

Then after some days i started mapping my whole area that I visit regularly . I didn't had a phone . But I have a very strong memory that I can place them correctly . I write the names of places gather other information , clicked photos with the phones of my friends then submit them .

After 3-5 that I saw that the highways are having a blue line on them . Then realised what are those . Those are street view done by Google . Actually those are very old imagery they are still the same (clicked in 2013 or 2015 maybe) . 

Then I got curious how to take pictures like them . Contacted many people in Facebook . Got 0 solutions . Then in 2019 i saw that street view app on my aunt's phone . There was was camera option clicked it . It was a bit strange experience . Didn't saw using that type of feature in any phone before . Then tried almost 50 photos then got my first 360 photo . I was really happy . 

Then I uploaded it on map . 

Then I noticed that it is a blue dott . Not a blue line . So, got a bit confused! Are the blue dott and blue lines not same . Then I googled it and found the result that it is done by 360 camera . On that time I was saving some money to buy a phone then thought phones are common but 360 camera never heard of it before . Then I took the decision to buy a 360 camera in June 2019 I bout insta 360 one x . Thought that I could record street view with it and it will help people . Then saw the device is not listed on street view certified products 😢 . Then I drove me crazy . I started taking 360 pictures as selfie and then share with my friends . The pictures are actually funny 😅 . So, I got insulted by many of my friends because i waisted all my savings . I could buy a DSLR if i can save some more .

But fun is still going on . I am reframing my 360 photos as tiny planet, perspective eye, vertical planet and so on . Share your funny photos . If you are also using a one x .🤪📷

#saty_safe

#stay_home .

Shahriar

BD

20 comments
Level 8

Re: Feeling Boring sitting at home during this pandemic situation of COVID-19

Thanks @ShahriarAzadEvan for share with us.

Level 8

It's my pleasure @bdmafuz Vai .

Shahriar

BD

Anonymous
Not applicable

ছবিগুলো অসাধারণ হয়েছে।

অসংখ্য ধন্যবাদ আমাদের সাথে শেয়ার করার জন্য। 

এই অবস্থায় বাসায় থাকুন নিরাপদে থাকুন

ভালো থাকবেন। 

@ShahriarAzadEvan 

Level 8

Thank you @Anonymous . You should stay home also .

#stay_home

#stay_safe .

Shahriar

BD

Level 10

@ShahriarAzadEvan 

Thank you so much for sharing with us the story of becoming your local guide. Hope to be able to buy a DSLR soon.

Biswajit Chakraborty, Greetings from Dhaka-Bangladesh
Level 8

@Designer_Biswajit you're most welcome .

Thank you for such great comment . Hope to get a DSLR in 2021 and surely I'll get a picture with all of you . 

#stay_home

#stay_safe .

Shahriar

BD

Level 8

আপনার ৩৬০° কাহিনীটা একদিকে যেমন ভাল লেগেছিল আপনার ডেডিকেশন দেখে, আবার সেটা আপনি কাজে লাগাতে পারেননি দেখে খারাপ লাগছে। আশা করি আপনি আবার সেভিংস করে আপনার ইচ্ছা পূরণ করবেন। ধন্যবাদ @ShahriarAzadEvan  ভাই আপনার গল্পটা আমাদের সাথে শেয়ার করার জন্য। 

Md Saiyen Azad (Chattogram, Bangladesh)
Guiding Stars 2022

You can check out my recent post about Sandakphu-Phalut Trekking

Instagram
Level 8

Thank you @Saiyen vaia for an wonderful comment🥰 .

Ami Amar dedication k kahe laganor chestay Thabo . Sokh sobari thake seita puron kora sobar sombhov hoy na . Amio nijike tader moddhe dhore nilam . Oi savings ta ei somoy jdi onno kauke diye tar kaje lagate pari we theke Boro shanti oi sokh puroneo pabo na .

#stay_home

#stay_safe

Shahriar

BD

Level 10

@ShahriarAzadEvan thanks for sharing a nice post 🤩

Appreciate always 🤝

MD MAHBUB HYDER