Prince_singh's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Feel Proud for your contribution becoz u r contributing for the world

Firstly we have to think that we are contributing to the world making more simple and happy.Great thing is that your contributions help someone to find right way , right place and more u give somethis to the this world. 

Thanks to Goole that gives a chance to edit and cover the places which are unknown for the world. There is many historical place in my city but they were not listed on the map and I am happy to cover these places and now people can see on the map. So friends you have a chance to make your city and the places which are nearby you then you can make it famous. 

Sasaram, Bihar, India
2 comments
Level 10

Re: Feel Proud for your contribution becoz u r contributing for the world

Hi @Prince_singh, we are here not here to obtain perks. By choice we had joined connect and we are doing the best by using our own resources. Perks given in the past, I do not consider them PERKS, I never

@Prince_singh wrote:

I have seen many of  them are hungry for the perks.

Firstly we have to think that we are contributing to the world making more simple and happy.Great thing is that your contributions help someone to find right way , right place and more u give somethis to the this world. 

Thanks to Goole that gives a chance to edit and cover the places which are unknown for the world. There is many historical place in my city but they were not listed on the map and I am happy to cover these places and now people can see on the map. So friends you have a chance to make your city and the places which are nearby you then you can make it famous. 

used them.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Feel Proud for your contribution becoz u r contributing for the world

This content has been removed.