cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Feedback Requested: Help improve the questions we ask in Google Maps

Does the place have live music,?

Do they have games/books for customers?

Does the place display rotating art exhibits?

Level 10

คำถามสำหรับโรงพยาบาลที่ควรมี

1.เป็นโรงพยาบาลของรัฐหรือเอกชน

2.มีบริการฟรีไวไฟหรือไม่

3.ขนาดของโรงพยาบาล (จำนวนเตียง)

Level 3

Good questions ,great thinking.

Level 7

An option to add a free text narrative to hours open (e.g. Saturday by appointment only; First Sunday in month opens one hour later).

Level 9
Level 9

Question: Does this place have seasonal hours?

Frankly it would be better if users were able to enter some kind of non-standard hours when editing a place, but since this feature is not an option, if you ask about seasonal opening at least there could be a flag next to a listing eg "* seasonal hours may apply"

Seasonal hours is a broad idea here so maybe another term could be used. Basically the map needs hours that are more flexible for listings which don't have a normal '9 to 5'. For example parks are often dawn til dusk, or their hours are 'fixed' but change each month throughout the year. Farmers markets are sometimes open one or two days a month. Some businesses are entirely seasonal eg Christmas Tree sellers who open long hours but only for one month per year, likewise events like festivals that open for a few days per year (I'm not even sure either of these should be on the map)

Level 9

@Corrie. I Spent some time reading almost all the replies from fellow local guides. What I could realize is the questions being suggested are quite specific to certain geographical locations. I could also notice that the requirements differ based on the regulations, fiscal policies, economic conditions, and infrastructure facilities available in various nations.
When considering the Sri Lankan scenario, following will be the most suitable questions to be asked.

* Availability of Toilets in tourist hotspots
* Accessibility of toilets (Paid/free)
*Ambient parking facility at hotels & restaurants (Secured/Not; Paid/free)
*Availability of e-channelling in hospitals and nursing homes (Available/Not)
*Accepted dress code (formals/smart casuals/ casuals/ cultural wear)

Even Though these specific questions can be listed out at national level, certain questions may become completely irrelevant or awkward in certain nations; therefore it's recommended to divide the places into clusters or stratas first before designing the questions.

Level 9

• Availability of parking
    • Restrictions
      • Fees
      • Time(s) of day
      • Length
    • Where, specifically, disabled spaces are (if any)
  • Availability of toilets (both within a business and publicly-available)
  • Wheelchair accessibility
  • Where, specifically, the entrance to the business is (ie. within a building, from a side-street, etc...)
Level 2

I think it would be grate ask about dog-friendly places and dogs parks

Level 4

I find that places I dismiss (IE where I don't want to give feedback) keep coming back up on the feed asking me for feedback.

Level 8

Are Toilets available at this location? - useful for parks and some tourist locations