GusMoreira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Earned Points are like Shares in the Share Market - I'm confused - You??

@GusMoreira  for time being it would be better if you ask the Local Guides to not upload new photos. I uploaded one photo but there is neither update in points nor in photo count...

Former Google Contributor

Hello everyone,

All photos have been reinstated to user's accounts. However while the majority of the missing points have been restored you may still notice a small discrepancy in awarded points in your contributions tab.

We continue to work on this and will keep this post updated.

Thank you for your patience.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages.
Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Level 7

@GusMoreira

My photo count is still zero and there is a huge difference between points in my app and the profile webpage. But still waiting for problem to be solved hope we get to that stage. 

Level 10

Re: Missing Photos and Drop in Points

@GusMoreira Thanks. Appreciate efforts being made to resolve the issue. Still some issues are there, hope all these ate also to be resolved soon. 

Hope, Google is also looking into the issues raised with regard to Street View spheres which is stuck for last so many days. Since yesterday evening, it dosen't allow to upload. 360d spheres. Please look into it as well.

@Jnjoe

@AjitW

@jango

@U-royFelixA

Level 10

Hello @GusMoreira

I have over 2100 photos and now restore d to about 1984. About 200 are still missing. Also points are missing.

Moreover I uploaded 6 photos last night. But photo number and points did not change and increase.

I hope you help me

Thank

My profile

https://goo.gl/maps/KwGF6ZJBARE2Screenshot_2017-06-29-08-06-30-517_com.google.android.apps.maps.png

Level 10

@ProfArunCM

@GusMoreira

@jango

@Jnjoe

@AjitW

Dear friends

My photos are 1245, but in the point screen it's showing 1005 while giving

This is the only discrepancy left

Hope it will be resolved soon

Happy mapping

My URL 

https://www.google.co.in/maps/contrib/114230782080203544130/contribute/@30.7486638,76.7497158,16z/da...

It is happening since last 36 hours

Firstly there was loss of 700 photo

Now it's 240 only

Pls guide

Level 6

Re: Lost Local Guides Points

I am still missing 350 points according to my profile on Google Maps. I had 5100 points before the fall and this morning I had 4750. I have gotten no credit for any of my ratings. I don't think I've gotten credit for all my photos.

I hope they are still crediting people for lost points, I wasn't credited all of them and on my local guides page on Google still has me with 2585, I've included screenshots with date/time references and urls..

I hope you can help me with this, if not please forward this to someone who can or forward me the address.

I added a place (Franklin Simpson Agricultural Building) at our Fair Grounds before the County Fair, so people could easier find it and added nine photos, afterward I went to the grocery and bought some corn and took two pictures, I took a picture of a Dance Studio and posted it to Google Maps. That's a place creation plus 12 photos and my total went from 4750 to 4754 but my points have yet to go up on my Local Guides Page and are still 2585 (see screenshots).

6-28bPNG.PNG6-28c.PNG

Level 6

Re: HOW I LOST OVER 9,000 POINTS IN 5 HOURS

Hi Victor,that's not good, I hope you get all of them back! once Googles automated system gets back on track so we can relax without wondering where we blew it

Level 6

Same thing is happening to me. I never got credit for ratings either. According to my Local Guides page I still have 2585 but my maps page I have 4754. I got 4 credit for a place correction and 12 pictures, guess they have 24 hours to credit me for those.

Both of these screenshots were taken around the same time. The urls are in the screenshots.

6-28bPNG.PNG6-28c.PNG

Level 6

Not Good I hope things work out for all of us!