GusMoreira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Missing Photos and Drop in Points

@GusMoreira as an update, still dropping, it hasn't stopped.  Thanks!

New WriterNew SolutionistGood FriendSuper Popular| 9 Badges so far! | My Connect Profile | My Contributions
Level 10

Last two days dropping for 7000 thousand maybe more i don't know exact number

But Dropping from 13,674 to 12,839 in last hour i see those numbers in my earlier post.

https://www.google.hr/maps/contrib/104621687921892247291/contribute/@45.8148354,15.8723109,15z/data=...

I don't know How many photos are missing.

I noticed the drop in points on Sunday.

3.jpg3a.jpg

As i can see from this report I had at least 9410 pictures and now 3669.

6.jpg

Try to open profile in Google maps than click on small right arrow behind word points it will open report.

Level 8

https://www.google.com.uy/maps/contrib/118040545025352150748/ just noticed after editing places that I lost over 500 points. Should I keep contributing to maps after this issue? I don't want to lose hard earned points 😞

Level 5

Missing Photos and Drop in Points

Missing Photos and Drop in Points

Level 10

Hi,

my spouse is also affected.

I am pretty sure he melting down of his points / photos was triggered by fact he entered his Maps Contribution page after I told him about the issue. That was just a few minutes ago, his starting score 3.941 / about over 500 photos. Now, just a few minutes later it is already 3.936 / 386.

His Maps page: Link

Level 8

Down over 1,200 

Level 8

Hii @SouravRoy

It looks like you are New in Local Guides Connect

Welcome To Local Guides Connect

Please introduce yourself in Introduce Yourself June Thread 

Tips for getting started:

This section of the site has some good tips on how to use the community and interact with your fellow Local Guides. 

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
  • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
  • Don't share personal information on the forum, check out the private messaging option instead
  • This area has helpful more information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions. 
  • By following this link you can find local guides near you.

Happy to Help You.

Level 5

I have also experienced a drop in points and guide level. I went from 1501 to 1440 to 1396, (level 6 to level 5) after adding photos and answering questions. 

Level 10

Points drop Today

Going Backward, points drop over 3000.

Pirkanmaa Local Guide
Level 7

Really!!!!! Sounds nice! But I am sitting in front of my laptop, and my points still dropping and seems no going to stop.hahahaha