GusMoreira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Missing Photos and Drop in Points

@K15Adventures like this you can have your url.

Screenshot (294)_LI.jpg

Level 10

@ShobitDawer

@GusMoreira

@NarenChandra

@RobbieGrant

@K15Adventures

I too hope it will be rectified soon

Hope to get my points back soon

Level 5

Getting rid of points

Salve, mi stanno sottraendo dei punti, circa 800. Chi si occupa di togliergli? Potrebbe essere qualcuno di livello superiore invidioso, che ha questa facoltà? A chi devo rivolgermi? Grazie

Hi, I'm getting rid of points, about 800. Who deals with taking it off? Could it be someone of superior envy, who has this faculty? Who should I turn to? Thank you

Level 9
Level 9

Re: Lost Local Guide Points

@RohitSadana wrote:

I too lost 1700 points today

@RohitSadana Unfortunately, many of your photos https://www.google.com/maps/contrib/114230782080203544130/photos/ are of dubious quality and are thus likely to be removed. Looking at the first few in your contributions, taken from within a car, it's actually quite hard to tell what the point of interest is. Further down your contributions are many listed as Unknown Place indicating they have already been disassociated from the POI listing.

Btw you've reviewed a lot of schools, how do you have personal experience of all these places? Reviews must be based on actual personal experience not hearsay or public reputation

Level 10

@NarenChandra

Pls tell how to find url on mobile

Level 8

Seriously mate, it should be a bug @BishowvijayaP

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Its 9:27 PM here in Nepal. Within 30 minutes of time my points are dropped from 12,933 to 12,808 to 12,793. I don't remember what the my original count was. Still photo counts and reviews are okay. Points dropping is currently running on my profile. Please check my profile:

https://www.google.com.np/maps/contrib/100422865361877362576/photos/@28.5276072,77.2519566,16z/data=...

Level 10

@NarenChandra

Also guide me how u added ur contributions link on downside of ur answer.

Level 10

you can open maps in google chrome in mobile and search for a place you have contributed , from there go to your contributions and you can get the url of your contributions in mobile.

Level 10

I am also experiencing rapid loss in photo points. As you can see from pictures below, I did registered 5824 photos but only 5586 are counted as points. Those screen shot are took 10 minutes ago and whenever I check my contribution, I only see point drops. (it's now 49,651 points, it WAS 51302.)

I was so happy that I finally made into Level 9 but now back to Level 8. With this rate, I think I will be back to Level 1 in the morning (It's mid-night here.)

At least I am happy now that I am not the only one with this problem....

My URL: https://www.google.com.tw/maps/contrib/108276874362462457215

Screenshot_20170627-232533.jpgScreenshot_20170627-232541.jpg

Level 10

@BishowvijayaP

@NarenChandra

@mhjn

@RobbieGrant

@K15Adventures

I have checked my collection.tgere is no duplicacy and even place deletion is not tgere then why I am losing my points?