Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Delay for level update in LG and local guides connect

Cảm ơn bạn đã chia sẻ. 

Quyết
Connect Moderator

Re: Known Issue: Google Maps level not in sync with your Local Guides Connect level - May 2018

Hi, guys.

I got my updated badge just now. Unfortunately, I couldn' get an email. But I understand the team is trying to fix this problem.

Thank you for the Google LC team!

By the way, I was waiting from about April 12th 🙂

Level 6

Re: Known Issue: Google Maps level not in sync with your Local Guides Connect level - May 2018

Hi @HiroyukiTakisawa

Congatulations  for the new pin !  I am proud of Google Maps and Connect live. I beleif "Google cannot make permanent mistake"

Keep guiding and sharing.

Good luck !

Regards,

Thokchom DS

Level 9

Hi @THOKCHOM!

Yes . You are absolutely right . I feel people are becoming very much" anxious " about sync.

But I today or tomorrow it will be over.

Mondrito

Level 6

Hi @MONDRITO

Now, undoubtedly Google is stll the GREAT !

We must proud of Google.

Keep sharing and keep updating.

Let's make Google a better place for the World.

Good Luck !

Regards,

Thokchom DS

Level 9

Re: Delay for level update in LG and local guides connect

Hi @Jeff360!

Welcome back . You are right . 

I feel you are absolutely on the dot of the Google's capabilities.

Mondrito

Level 10

I am.level 10 but it's showing level 9 in connect.

Level 7

I am glad to see the clarification. I had assumed the maps points had dropped. Still waiting to see an advantage for being over level 5 *wink wink, nudge nudge*.

Level 7

Re: On App its level 8 but on localguideconnects its showing 7

Looks like the moderators are working on this, and your Maps level is correct. I had the same issue!

Level 8

Thank you @BruceDM..... I'm in level 7 on Google map and I'm in level 6 on connect.