BruceDM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Level not Updated in LG Connect

Hello @JeslynL  @GeorgesHR @Corrie 

The steps Google moderators provide for syncing Levels between Maps Contribution and LG Connect are helpful but I am still unable to see updated Level on my profile at  Local Guides Connect.

I was on Level 7 and now I am on Level 8 in Local Guides ( Google Maps ).

I have now 15,748 points.

eMail for entry in Level 8, dated : 6/5/2018eMail for entry in Level 8, dated : 6/5/2018

Its been 5 days of entering the Level 8 and 2 days for getting an email for Level 8 Badge achievement.

I know one day it's going to be synced but why don't the Google is not capable of syncing it as soon as I get the email.

How long I need to wait?

Thanks

Level 10

Re: Level not Updated in LG Connect

Hi @DileepJangid7

Your issue is normal .

Those days the plateform recieved lot of demand because of connect live and also the update of accounts take more time now .

I advise you to try to disconnect your account and to sign in again or to wait the synchronization of your accounts.

Like you I'm level 10 on maps but here still 9 but it's not a problem for me .

Please keep contributing and be patient they moderators you tagged will take in charge your request.

Connect Moderator

I am stuck at Level 7 on LGC

Hi

I am a Local Guide at Level 8 on Google Maps and its been a month since I moved up to Level 8. However, my badge won't update on LGC for some reason. Could @TraciC 

@Christina-NYC  @JeslynL and other Google Moderators please look into it?

Cheers

Level 10

Re: I am stuck at Level 7 on LGC

Sorry for sure delay. It happens to me too. I think it has to do with system error. But soon it will show your current level

Former Google Contributor

Re: Level 10 Local Guide in April 2018

Thank you! @deepakjhic

Hello @BDThakur, Congratulations on Level 10! It's the great achievement. Can you please log out/log in to Connect account? This should help to sync your Connect account with Google Maps. Please try both desktop and mobile. 

By the way - when you tag moderators/Local Guides, please tag in the body, not in the message tag. Please see this post for more details: How to tag?

Thank you!

Level 10

Re: Level 10 Local Guide in April 2018

Hi

Not be update profile by log out/log in @Atsukot. I try many times

Level 8

Delay in level updates on Connect

Hey Moderators,

Its been almost more than a week or two that my LG Level was upgraded to 8. Its updated on Maps and Local Guides Home. However, on LG Connect, its still on Level 7 and i didnt't even get a e-mail about the status update...

does it take this long to update or is it some bug or is there some different criteria for Level Upgrades on Connect 

Any Help please...

Level 7

Re: Delay in level updates on Connect

@SunilPatel Hello bro,
Generally in case of Level update, it takes 24h to 48 hours. Sometimes it takes more time for synchronised between different platform.
Recently I have the faced the same problem,and I got the upgrade  after almost one month.So don't worry.

I have added one of the  accepted solutions,have a look at this  solution.

[Fahim]
Former Google Contributor

Re: Delay for level update in LG and local guides connect

Hi @BDThakur, I merged your post to this thread since Local Guides are having the same issue here : Delay for level update in LG and local guides connect.

We are looking into the issue right now, and hope the two accounts will be synced soon. In the meanwhile, please continue log out/log in to Connect account.

Please don’t worry - you are Level 10 Local Guide. 

Level 10

Re: On App its level 8 but on localguideconnects its showing 7

Hi

This problems same here. Its not be update your profile database . 

This is technical problems . so wait 

Thanks