cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Explore Ramadan Bazaar

Explore Ramadan Bazaar

Dataran Merdeka

Jalan Raja, City Centre, 50050 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

May 26, 2019 @ 23:00 (+08)

Ramadan is a very important month Malaysians. Also during this month, many Ramadan food bazaars are set up in the evening time around Kuala Lumpur city, so people can purchase food for breaking fast in the evening. These bazaars over the last many years have become a place where everyone can visit, and this time Malaysia Local Guide going to explore one of the larger Ramadan Bazaar in the city, Details below. Date: 26 May 2019 (Sunday) Time to meet: 6.00pm The place to meet: Dataran Merdeka (https://goo.gl/maps/brkGpUccinDGAD387) Rough itinerary 6.00pm Meet Up and explore the Ramadan Bazaar stalls 7.15pm Prepare for breaking fast 7.45pm After breaking fast, explore more stalls 8.30pm End can continue to explore the stalls Notes: No cost involved, except for self expenses for food purchase and transport Bring an umbrella as it may rain. If it rains, we will find a shop to sit in for breaking fast and will explore the stalls after that.

RSVP here

Jalan Raja, City Centre, 50050 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
11 comments
Level 10

Re: Explore Ramadan Bazaar

Hello bro @Saidulkarim 

Wishing I was there

Level 6

I wish to join you guys

Level 8

Thanks, @Domician for stopping here, you can join us without any doubt.

Level 8

Hi, @Radjasitanggang thanks for your opinion, Someday you can join us.

Level 8

@Saidulkarim See you their. Good news is @SumaiyaZafrin also in town.

Proud to be a Local Guide.
Level 8

Can't wait to meet you guys @PavelSarwar and @SumaiyaZafrin hope to see you in Meetup. Thanks for stopping here.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Saidulkarim,

Thanks a lot for sharing this invitation for a meet-up with the other Local Guides in your area!

I hope many people will join you to exchange knowledge about the Local Guides program, take beautiful photos and share your opinion about food and places.

Here you can see some tips on How to write a great recap after your meet-up.

Good luck!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

We are local guides always love to get inspiration from Googler.

Thank you so much @KatyaL for stopping here and taking the time to write kind words, definitely, I will share our meetup photos and ideas in RECAP post. 

Kind regards 

Level 10

Thank you bro @Saidulkarim