UyuAya's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Explore Pak Chong, Thailand

Explore Pak Chong, Thailand

Hey Guys!!! This is my first  constant here. Today I going to write about Exploring Pak Chong, Thailand.

Pak Chong is district in Thailand which has nice air. The town is surrounded by mountains and has great coffee. Last summer I and my cousin drove to exploring there. I have two place to recommend which so beautiful and amazing.

The first place is บ้านไม้ชายน้ำ (Ban Mai Chay Num) is a restaurant and has many Thai antiques from the 80s. We were having fun with photography and so excited with antiques that we never seen before and The restaurant has a lot of delicious Thai food.

P.S. Thank you for reading guys and sorry my English so poor lol and I'm not good about writing, but I'm improving  it now 

18194691_10207604117896097_7106866601865063909_n.jpg

18199084_10207604117576089_5245079605861691569_n.jpg

18221554_10207604115016025_8698100490684511971_n.jpg

18221949_10207604115616040_4686783873121867951_n.jpg

18268145_10207604117136078_3860243816630548064_n.jpg

Pak Chong District, Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand
9 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Explore Pak Chong, Thailand

Hi @UyuAya,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing with us. A very beautiful area you have explored, since @Aruni is from Thailand maybe knows the place as well.

Since this is your first post on Connect, I’d recommend you to read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect and What makes a good post? topic where you can find some great tips and help you get started.

By the way, your English is perfect!

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

สวัสดีค่ะ @UyuAya

ยินดีต้อนรับสู่ Local Guides Connect!

ขอบคุณมากนะค่ะสำหรับข้อมูลและรายละเอียด สวยมากเลยค่ะ ไปเที่ยวมาหรอค่ะหรือว่าพักอยู่ที่นั่น แล้วที่บ้านไม้ชายน้ำส่วนมากเป็นชาวต่างชาติหรือคนไทยไปเที่ยวค่ะ แล้วแถวนั้นมีที่ไหนน่าเที่ยวอีกบ้างค่ะ ช่วยแนะนำหน่อยนะค่ะ ขอให้เที่ยวให้สนุกนะค่ะแล้วอย่าลืมโพสภาพสวยๆมาฝากด้วยนะค่ะ.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 4

@Aruni สวัสดีค่ะ  เเค่เเวะไปทานข้าว เเล้วก็เดินชิลที่นั้นคะ ที่นั้นเป็นทั้ง resort เเละร้านอาหารคะเเล้ว ข้างในร้านจะตกเเต่งตัวขของเก่า คะ ส่วนมากเป็นคนไทยคะ 

Level 4

@VasT Thank you so much for recommending  tips 🙂 

สวัสดีค่ะ @UyuAya,

ยินดีต้อนรับสู่ Local Guides Connect!

ขอบคุณมากค่ะ คือสวยมากแต่ทำไมไม่ค่อยมีต่างชาติ หรือว่าเค้าอาจจะยังไม่รู้ คุณสามารถแอดที่ตรงนี้ใน Google Map ไว้ด้วยนะค่ะดิฉันคิดว่าน่าจะเป็นที่น่าสนใจกับ Local Guide ท่านอื่นๆ.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 4

@Aruni เพราะว่าอยู่ในจังหวัดที่ไม่ใช่ เมืองท่องเที่ยวเลยไม่ค่อยเป็นที่รู้จักเท่าไหร่  ว่าเเต่แอดลง Good map ยังไงคะ ? รีวิวสถานที่ใช่ไหมคะ ?

You're very welcome @UyuAya!

Keep up sharing and contributing :).

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

สวัสดีค่ะ @UyuAya,

ขอบคุณนะค่ะ ดิฉันได้แอดโลเคชั่นในโพสของคุณเรียบร้อยแล้ว จะรอดูโพสต่อไปนะค่ะ.

Hi @UyuAya 

I just wanted to let you know that I have removed the Thai language tag of your post as it's written in English. These types of labels are used so that posts in different languages can be found more easily by Local Guides who are speakers of these languages. You can learn more about language tags in the article: How do I find posts in my preferred language?.