srzstha45's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Explore Nepal-Davi's Falls

Davi's FallsDavi's FallsLuck pondLuck pond

Davi's Falls is situated in Pokhara. It is a large water fall and it was named after a tourist couple "Davi" who fell into here and lost her life. In Nepali this waterfall is called 'Paatale Chago' which means 'Underworld Waterfall'. This forms a long tunnel of 150m long and 30m below ground level. Phewa lake is the water source for this and after exiting the tunnel it passes through Gupteshwor Mahadev cave.

This place is a major tourists attraction. Thousands of nepalese and tourists visit here for recreation. Similarly there is a pond where visitors can try their luck by throwing coins on the statue of God.

Likewise people could find a  model of typical traditional Nepali house. This reflecta the Nepalese culture and traditions.

Davis Falls, Pokhara, Pokhara, Nepal
4 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Explore Nepal-Davi's Falls

Beautiful waterfall. Thanks for sharing with us @srzstha45.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 7

@NareshDarji wlcm brother

Former Google Contributor

Hey @srzstha45,

That's a great post. Thanks for showing us these waterfalls. They are beautiful!

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Thank you @NadyaPN 😊😊😊 

Plz visit Nepal