Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 8

Explore Ghana on Wheels β™ΏπŸ‡¬πŸ‡­

Wheelchair Accessible signage .svg.png

 A symbol of International Ease of Access

Hello pals!

I am a Local Guide from Ghana and since I joined the Local Guides Program, I have been focusing primarily on popular restaurants and food joints in Ghana, I have decided to add something interesting to spice up my contributions and make it all inclusive for persons with disability too; so I have curated a list on Google Maps and I would like you to click the link below to check it out!

Check out my latest list of Disability- friendly or Wheelchair accessible chapels in Ghana πŸ‡¬πŸ‡­β™Ώβ›ͺ

https://www.google.com/maps/placelists/list/1ZSs51NuOfBrJXqttzp7oGX_4hw4fQ

Sekondi-Takoradi, Ghana
8 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Explore Ghana on Wheels β™ΏπŸ‡¬πŸ‡­

Hello @ohenebakatakyie207 ,

Thanks for sharing your list. Do you have some photos that you might want to share here in your post?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Kindly click on the link below to check out the photos of the places I visited and curated a list from.

Thank you. 

https://www.google.com/maps/placelists/list/1ZSs51NuOfBrJXqttzp7oGX_4hw4fQ

Level 5

was born in Ghana Volta Adidome 1963 looking forward be there. Once at list

Level 6

That’s definitely a great idea to share these wheelchairs friendly chapels and churches. If you’ve not done it yet you should do the same for restaurants and cafΓ©s in your community as well.

greetings from Germany πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ 

Level 5

It's a great initiative. Well done! 

Level 6

I see there are multiple opportunities for investing cocoa farms.  I hope my spelling is correct as my true interest for this commodity.  I would love to work with an intellectuals such as yourself for such a long term project 

Perhaps we can make conversation in the near future to address ambitions in collaboration investors. Stay blessed 

Level 7

Bonjour Γ  tous ceux qui aident les gens et merci Γ  tous les aspirants Local Guide qui suivent leurs excursions qu'elles soient amusantes ou fatigantes Je suis trΓ¨s content de recevoir les newsletters du Forum des Local Guides pour le mois de janvier J'ai aussi vu mon rΓ©capitulatif 2021 C'est assez affreux je Γ©tait un aventurier J'ai eu 72% de voyages dans le monde et il y a 1 400 000 tΓ©lΓ©spectateurs Je suis trΓ¨s heureux πŸ‘ Je consacrerai mon temps Γ  rendre la navigation dans ma communautΓ© et n'importe oΓΉ plus facile pour tous les utilisateurs de Google Maps un gars Γ©nergique qui aime interagir avec des personnes d'horizons divers Γ  travers le monde. Je suis aventureux et j'aime explorer un nouvel environnement et une nouvelle culture. Et merci 

Level 7

Hello, I am ashik.  I am a local guide in Naogaon, Bangladesh πŸ‡§πŸ‡©. Local guiding is very interesting to me, I love this work