Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Experience as a local guide

My Experience with the Local Guides

Hello everyone!

My name is Love Kaushik, I am from New Delhi, India

In June 2016 I decided to plan some cities of India which are Andaman Nico bar island, Shimla (the Queen of hills) and Jaipur (the pink city). The main problem was at that time like where to stay, is that place is safe or not, hotels are clean or not and where to visit. Then I come to know about local guides. I start looking for pictures and reviews for every single activity which I have to do. I found people who actually stayed there would show you the real deal. It made it easy for me what to choose or what to not. It really helps me a lot.

So when I came back to Delhi (Chirag Delhi/New Delhi/India), I decided I also wanted to contribute since it is very useful. I found my area blank and there is no useful info was there. I wish my area could be like the other places with photos, paths and other details. So I start contributing on it. Now I have completed level 10 with 1,06700 points. I feel very rewarded when I sharing my experiences and pictures while travelling or being as local guide.

I am thankful not only for being part of this program, but also for having the possibility to count on all the people in this program.

I am sharing my some of my pictures.ShimlaShimlaKufriKufriAndaman IslandAndaman Island