Ángel41's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Exclusa de Canal de Castilla, Fromista

20201010_141202.jpeg

 En estas fotos realizadas hoy por la mañana se puede ver la exclusa del canal de Castilla de Fromista en la provincia de Palencia. En una foto a lo lejos se ve un barco el cual esta destinado a llevar personas a bordo por el canal para que se conozca su historia.

Ángel
Palencia, España
1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: Exclusa de Canal de Castilla, Fromista

Hi @Ángel41,

Did you know you can also add the Google Maps link to the place you mentioned in your post? This will help other Local Guides understand better where it is located and could help them find more additional information such as recently added reviews and photos. 

You can edit your post just by clicking on the three dots on the left: Edit your post - Why and How To.

Just to let you know, I've noticed that your post has a Street View label tag. Please note that its purpose is to ask questions or share tips related to the Street View program.

Therefore, I’ve removed it, as it doesn't apply to your post. To learn more, please see How do I choose additional topics and tags for my posts on Connect?.

Here you can read 14 helpful tips for using Connect and Why be a Local Guide?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!