Sanjivbarall's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Error in road direction

Today I was traveling to( R7WV+F6 Dharan, Nepal ) from ( M799+3W Itahari, Nepal ) .  But google map take me to wrong direction and I travel 5 km wrong way 😔😔

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1FNG_EiJrQoLPFjuNp_Oy9CnBmX8rT2it

Sanjiv Baral
5 comments
Level 7

Re: Error in road direction

@MashaPS 

Sanjiv Baral
Level 7

@VasT  can you take a look on it? 

Sanjiv Baral
Former Google Contributor

Hi @Sanjivbarall,

As it written in Get directions and show routes, always be cautious when using directions on Google Maps, remain aware of your surroundings at all times, and take necessary means to ensure safety of yourself and those around you.

Was there an alternate gray line that you could follow? Is it a route that you're following regularly?

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

@VasT  thank you for your response

I was traveling first time on that place so i took help of the map but when i reach the destination point there was not any way even walking way .and additional i didnt saw any grey line as you can look to my screenshot 

IMG_20200319_193728.jpg

Sanjiv Baral
Former Google Contributor

Hi @Sanjivbarall,

Google Maps navigation is trying to find the best routes with available information at a given time. What I would advise you to do if you are planning to follow the same route is check it in the web version of Google Maps to get a custom route, and then share it in your mobile. To get a custom route for Google Maps app Android, you can add multiple destinations. In the article: Get directions and show routes, go to Add multiple destinations to learn how you can do that.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!