Stanucious's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Enjoying My Patat!

Even though it's quite cold in the Netherlands with 2 degrees temperature this morning, i try to enjoy one of my Dutch favourite food "Patat"

20191117_113443.jpg

5 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Enjoying My Patat!

Hi @Stanucious,

Thanks for sharing your meal with us, it looks delicious! Is the restaurant worth a visit? Have you already prepared a review on Maps about the place? That would help many others to make a choice when they are in the same area. 

What is the name of long item in the left dish? Is it made of potatoes as well?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Hi @Ivi_Ge 

Thanks for your tips. Anyway the place is not really a restaurant but its a large market where people bring their old stuff to sell. The name of the long food is called Frikandel in Dutch

Google Moderator

Thank you for your answer @Stanucious. I like the markets where you can find different kind of street food 🙂 

As I understand, "Frikantel" is like a deep-fried sausage. We have something similar, here in Bulgaria and it is called "Kebapche" - grilled minced meat with spices. It is similar to a hot-dog and we use mix of pork and beef meat to make it. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Hi @Ivi_Ge 

That is true. At my work place, i have a Burgerian colleague who says the same. He eat frikandel alot here

Level 9

Looks really nice and delicious @Stanucious How does it taste?

I could see two plates, were you there with someone? I would love to taste and give reviews. 😂

Have a lovely weekend!

Best regards.