HiroyukiTakisawa's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Encounter a unique cafe

Thank you @GrethelP 

The El Salvador's coffee is also nice! I drink it that I roasted imported beans sometimes:-9

Such places are like heaven for me because I love coffee and such arts:-)

Connect Moderator

Hi, friend @Moadh_AYARI  How are you?

Yes, you're right! I love there;-)

Connect Moderator

Thank you @Sagir 

If you know an alike cafe in your region, please share it with us!

Google Moderator

@HiroyukiTakisawa さん、

私はスペインが好きです。マドリードバレンシアへ行ったことがあります。バレンシアはスペインの第三の都市と言われます。 たくさんの歴史的な記念碑が点在する街だと思います。おすすめです。

次回はバルセロナに行きたいです!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

@Ivi_Ge さん

おすすめいただきありがとうございます!

私のスペインの友人たちは皆Summit、Connect Live、Worldwide meetupで知り合った方々で、多くがマドリード、バルセロナに住んでいます。

みんなと会えるのをとても楽しみにしています:-)

Level 9

@HiroyukiTakisawa  wow, what a great an colourful and interesting place. Are the pictures for sale or is that note below them a description? I love bars like this. The owner projects themselves and onto others with a passion. This is missed in many bars. Is this normal for Japan (cultural question)

Connect Moderator

Hi, @Phunky 

Yes, some of them are on sale. The notes are their title and its description. And such a cafe or a bar is not rare in Japan.

I hope to go such a bar in Spain by your guide;-)

Level 9

@HiroyukiTakisawa Cool, all the paintings were very nice.... and cooler that there's a lot of bars like this. I couldn't imagine bars being as frequent as this over there, so I learned something new. We have some cool bars here in Spain, similar to the picture you took but they are few. 

Hey, you're welcome anytime to Barcelona. You know how and where to find me. I'm not going anywhere soon 😄

Level 8

This is so unique, @HiroyukiTakisawa! I really enjoyed you review on Maps, where there are even more photos. And Maps showed me places' names in Japanese - I never realized how cool it is before - it added to the impact 🙂

Sumy, Ukraine.
Level 8

It is so beautiful place, @Ivi_Ge ! And the flowers on the juice are so pretty. Would like to have such a place nearby 🙂

Sumy, Ukraine.