Rezgar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Emad o Dolah Mosque

Emad o Dolah Mosque is the name of a mosque in the city of Kermanshah. This mosque is one of the works of the Qajar period. The first mosque building was built in 1869 by Imam Gholi Mirza Emad o Dolah.

Emad o Dolah Mosque has a courtyard,  porch, and many cellars.

On the tile of the porch of the mosque, there are a number of verses bearing the name of the king of time (Nasir al-Din Shah), the constructor's name and date of 1869. On the eastern porch of the mosque courtyard, they built a chamber. The main entrance of the mosque is through this eastern porch, which is linked to a large wooden block of in the Kermanshah Jewelry market.

I get this information from the director of the mosque, 

When you enter the courtyard of the mosque, its unique architecture surprises man, Tiling and bricking in this mosque is the beautiful workings and colorful and symmetrical layouts, the water in the courtyard is one of the beauties of the mosque, where you can see it you can the mosque's view.

Photos: By Me

Emad o Dolah MosqueEmad o Dolah Mosque

Emad o Dolah MosqueEmad o Dolah Mosque

Best Regards
Rezgar 

Kermanshah, Kermanshah Province, Iran
12 comments
Level 9

Re: Emad o Dolah Mosque

Looks nice Madjid, thank you @Rezgar

Level 10

Thank you, my dear friend, @AbdullahAM

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 6

Everyone is almost always very polite with the usual comments but hardly anyone gives artistic feedback to one another. Yes it is wonderful to get pats on the back but dont you want feedback from other photo artists like yourself? There is always much to learn! When we get good at it we stop asking about what makes a truly wonderful photo in these modern times? Magic/ myster/ mood/ wonderment/rare views/truly unique, unusual pictures/ photos or far places and photos of people doing their normal riutines, that might be fascinating to someone on the other side of the World!

ChristineBrandon
Level 10

Thank you for your attention, my dear friend, @ChristyFromCanada

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 7

beautiful mosque. thank you for sharing

Level 7

Hi@Rezgar

I have turned into your fan by now. Really nice submissions, thank you for being so informative.

Best.

Level 10

You're welcome, my dear friend @shantanu-kaizen 

Best Regards
Rezgar

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Rezgar,

Congratulations for the great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. 

However, when it comes to the text, and due to the fact that you took it from another source, I will kindly ask you to re-edit it and make it with your own words.

Connect is encouraging Local Guides to write their own material, and taking others words is against the rules. For further information, please read the following article

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 10

Thank you for sharing dear @BorrisS 
The information I have written here when asked to visit the mosque director and after reviewing it on Wikipedia, I placed on the Connect.
What is your opinion?

Best Regards
Rezgar