Seedra's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Ella, Sri Lanka

Ella is popular among foreigners  and locals because it is a nice place to spend time leisurely. There are nice places to visit. Ella Rock , Little Adam's Peak, Nine Arches Bridge,  for example.  I have visit Little Adam's Peak twice this photo took my second hike to Little Adam's Peak.  I really love this place.

View from Little Adam's PeakView from Little Adam's Peak

plus.google.com/u/0/communities/108877772177547307986">Anuradhapura Local Guides | Sri Lanka Local Guides Facebook Group
8 comments
Level 10

Re: Ella, Sri Lanka

@Seedra  Nice click. During the tourist season there are more foreigners. I love the views and the climate of Ella.  

Level 8

@AnuradhaP thank you. There is a Megazip line (Flying Rawana) on the way to Little Adam's peak. I tried it too. You will love it too.

plus.google.com/u/0/communities/108877772177547307986">Anuradhapura Local Guides | Sri Lanka Local Guides Facebook Group
Level 2

I hiked Ella rock back in 2016. What an amazing experience it was. We camped one night a group of 9 with 2 tents. I also visited the well known Nine Arch Bridge. We missed the morning sight while we were visiting Ella as all of us were sleeping at that time. It is said to be a beautiful scenery through the train. Now I've heard rumours that they have stopped people from camping due various issues that have been going on for a while like tourist disturbance and pollution of the rock peak. We did have a great time though. We saw little adams peak from Ella rock. 

Level 8

رد: Ella, Sri Lanka

hello @Seedra 

Amazing photo. Thank you for sharing.

I was there two years ago it's a beautiful place in the middle of nature

Level 8

@C2K_Work  It's nice to hear that you have visit Sri Lanka and Ella too. I have't hike Ella Rock I think it it little difficult to climb than Little Adam's Peak. I also saw Ella Rock from Little Adam's Peak. Now any one can't do camping there. You are lucky to have that experience. 

Level 8

رد: Ella, Sri Lanka

Hi @belal-selim 

thank you for your appreciation. 

Level 7

Amazing@Seedra.

Thanks.

Level 8

Thank you very much @shantanu-kaizen