AkshayM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Edit Place

I edit some place, I also remove some place, but place not remove or not update in 24 hours.

Phooti Kothi, Sudama Nagar, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
8 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: Edit Place

Hi @AkshayM,

Only when you got a confirmation that your edits are Approved or Published, you can expect Maps will refresh in 24 hours.

View solution in original post

Level 8
Solution

Hi @AkshayM,

Only when you got a confirmation that your edits are Approved or Published, you can expect Maps will refresh in 24 hours.

Level 8

You can mark some place as closed or never existed, but in some cases the aren´t removed from the map, just marked as closed.

If your question has been answered, please use the button on the most helpful reply to mark it as the accepted solution. This helps other users find answers in future. Thanks!

If your question has been answered, please use the button on the most helpful reply to mark it as the accepted solution. This helps other users find answers in future. Thanks!
@jlasolis tuclavelocal.com
Level 5

Csra

Level 5

SOMETIMES THE ADD WILL TAKE LONGER TIME.... PLZ WAIT FOR IT.

Level 3

Hi @YK1001, My edits to places, names or addresses are not being approved or published even though I am sure of the place. When the correction is not being addressed or published in the maps, it is really discouraging and does not motivate to correct the location any more.

@YK1001 wrote:

Hi @AkshayM,

Level 8

Hi @JoyalB,

Why edits do not got approved depends on lots of factors.

It will be better if you can create your own thread, post the details of the edits in question, so that fellow LGs and Experts can give us more ideas.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sam problem to eadeting som rong maping 

Jharkand & West Benhal Bawendary lineJharkand & West Benhal Bawendary line

Rong Bawendary line at Google map I try to eadit but no result found. 

Level 5

it must be require other review or much more time.

if the information you give for delete that reason  should be satisfied to reviewer than your change will done on the map