Attrix's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Eclipse Lunar 2019

Hoy, 21 de enero de 2019, transcurrió un eclipse lunar, el cual sucede porque la Luna, la Tierra y el Sol se alinean por unos minutos

Durante este acontecimiento, en argentina se llenaron parques y observatorios para apreciar este fenómeno.

Si pudiste observar este fenómeno y tomaste fotos, compartirlas en un comentario!

Agrego las fotos que pude tomar:

Luna rojaLuna roja

Jugando con el encuadreJugando con el encuadreDSCN0158.JPG

Buenos Aires, Argentina
19 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Eclipse Lunar 2019

Absolutely incredible @Attrix! I'm sure that the lunar eclipse was exceptional, but your photos are out of this world. Thank you so much for sharing your pictures with us. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@KlaudiyaG Si, ¡fue muy increible!, gracias a vos por comentar

Google Moderator

Hey @Attrix,

Would you like to share the settings of your camera while taking these photos? I am a newbie in taking professional pictures and I am trying to learn some new tricks, especially when it comes to night photography. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@MoniDi Si!, en esos momentos la luna estaba oscura asi que ajuste la velocidad de obturación a 1 segundo y la sensibilidad iso a 800, pero para tomar fotos a la luna en circunstancias normales es recomendable usar velocidad alta, como 1/2500 e iso baja, como 100.

Level 8

Hey @Attrix nice click man!

Yesterday I was also waiting for the moon but unfortunately it was not visible in India. Here it was like normal full-moon day.

Level 8

@SRMAHALIK oh que mal, creo que era visible solo en España y Latinoamérica, pero seguramente pudiste ver la super luna, que tambien es asombrosa! 

Level 7

Hey @Attrix

Those are some beautiful captures. Especially the Playing with the Frame one.

Can you share the Lens you used for the picture?

Click| Travel| Repeat
Follow on Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/venky_lightbug/
Level 8

@Venky_lightbug Gracias!, capture estas fotografias con una Nikon p600, que cuenta con un 18-258mm, suficiente aumento para enfocar a la luna

Google Moderator

Hi @Attrix,

Thank you for the clarification and much appreciated advice!

I thought the ISO setting was higher than 800. Now I know there is no need to be set at high because you only want to capture the moon and not the stars, for example. 🙂