Tattooist's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Echo from the past which is worth remembering. (Ukraine 1986)

Entrance to ChernobylEntrance to ChernobylVisited the "Zone of Alienation" of the city of Chernobyl and Pripyat. Our national as well as a world museum with a closed and protected area and the tragic events of 1986

The colossal project of the Soviet Union's past with a difficult but unique and exciting story, at some point seeming frozen in time, but leaving behind only a shadow of those who built all this.

Chernobyl Nuclear Power PlantChernobyl Nuclear Power Plant

The photo of Chernobyl NPP.

In the distance one can see (the dome) the very “Sarcophagus” in which buried a peaceful atom who had gone out of control of man in the distant 1986 and claimed a large number of lives.

Kopachi villageKopachi village

Abandoned kindergartenAbandoned kindergarten

Abandoned kindergarten. One of the buildings of the village of Kopachi (Ukraine) was not demolished and rolled into the ground, like the rest because of serious pollution due to the accident at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant in 1986.Cooling towerCooling tower

Cooling tower for the 5th unit of the Chernobyl NPP.

And this is only a small part of what I photographed. Why did I do this? To save moments. Not only for myself but for others. Impress those who have not seen it. And perhaps inspire to visit these places and see everything with your own eyes. And this is why I upload it in Google Maps.

Here is my little story.

Are you ready to visit Chernobyl?

Find your personal sense #inkedsense
San Jose, CA, USA