911_Bbro's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Earning the badges

The new update on Google maps is wonderful. The first thing I noted was the badges.

The badges have become more attractive and encouraging than before.

Actually now, they seem more like a game and deserve to be worked for.

I wished it was like that when I joined earlier, by now I would have completed all the levels.

Those using the new updated map could have seen what am referring to.

Now, to earn the badges is more fun, yet it can be so challenging in isolation.

I suggest that local guides should be able to find themselves within an area using the map, they should  be seen as superusers of the map.
Otherwise I want to be told what a local guide within my area is doing. Maybe a local guide within my area has just added hotel B or business Y. With or without mentioning the name of the local guide.
 In the future I hope to see a dialogue box with the inscription
FIND A LOCAL GUIDE.

1 comment
Google Moderator

Re: Earning the badges

Hello @911_Bbro,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. 

I just wanted to let you know that the Idea Exchange is where Local Guides can submit ideas for improvement as described in this post which explains how to best use this area.

The most popular pieces of feedback are shared directly with the product teams on a regular basis.

So, I am going to move your post to How-tos section since it fits better there. 

Keep sharing and contributing!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!