TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: 1TB is Going to be Expired

Hi @Gazaly,

Then you need to prepare your credit card for the payment as @LucioV mentioned or you need to backup you data (crossed 15 GB limit) because the data will be there for you but you won't be able to receive any thing in your email due to space restriction.(If you want to use the email)

Thanks.

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
Level 6

Google Drive Storage Promotion Ending

Selam, 4. seviyeye geçtiğimde aldığım 100 gb Google Drive alanımın süresi doldu. :((  100 gb hakkımın 57 gb ını kullanmışım ancak alan hakkım süreli olduğu için yeni dosya ekleyemiyorum. Promosyon olan 100 gb alanı aldıktan sonra haritanın gelişmesi ve işlevselliğinin artması için bir çok yeni mekan eklemesi, hatalı yer düzeltmesi, yorum, fotoğraf vs. ekledim ve eklemeye devam edeceğim. 100 gb alanımın yeniden aktif hale getirilmesini rica ediyorum. Maalesef bunun ücretini ödeyebilecek durumda değilim. Az önce mail kutumda "Depolama alanınızda yer kalmadı. Yer açmadığınız veya ek depolama alanı satın almadığınız takdirde kısa süre sonra e-posta gönderemeyecek veya alamayacaksınız." uyarısı da aldım. Sanırım mail adresimi de kullanamayacağım bu yüzden. Lütfen bana yardım edin !

Former Google Contributor

Re: Google Drive Storage Promotion Ending

Hello @ErdalP. The 100GB of Google Drive storage you redeemed upon reaching Level 4 may have expired. The free Drive space is available for a year, after your free Drive storage has expired, your files will stay saved in Google Drive. You can remove files but you wouldn't be able to add new ones unless you purchase storage. I hope this information is helpful!

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 6

Re: Google Drive Storage Promotion Ending

Merhaba @JeslynL.  Yazdıklarını biliyorum. Aslında talebimde gayet açık. Şimdi ben alanıma kaydettiğim dosyaları 15 gb a kadar düşürmezsem yıllardır kullandığım mail adresimi de kullanamayacak mıyım ? Sizce bu adil bir ödül mü ? Başta çok hoş görünen bu ödül benim için cezaya dönüştü.  :-((

Level 10

What is the Difference between the person who contribute hard with updating google products and

the person who buy a New Pixel  device with Unlimited Storage for original media size and uses those hardly contributed things?

Level 10

@Gazaly  need Unlimited Storage Top contribute

Level 10

Yes. that is a good Idea..

Level 6

@dєєpαкк wrote:

@Gazaly wrote:

Is there any loyalty program to extend the 1GB Drive space before its  get expired rd? 
I was rewarded as a Local Guide with high contribution on maps.  

@Gazaly

Unfortunately there is no such offer right now to continue with 1tb space. You can upgrade it by purchasing space. 

Then it was one of the marketing strategies used by google??

Level 10

now it's gone... no more 1 TB in my drive... at least there is no free 100 GB to continue my works as a local guide.

Level 10

now it's gone... no more 1 TB in my drive... at least there is no free 100 GB to continue my works as a local guide.