Sachinnelwade's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Do you think that local guides from villages and towns face few issues than the L.G from big cities

hello ! I have observed this thing ,I come from a small town and I always feel like to contribute on maps

my village :  I start taking pictures of some place then i notice everyone around me turns Sherlock holmes  they have questions like who is this guy? why taking pics of this temple ? is he a thief ?  questions ! questions ! questions!

big cities : I have noticed that no one gives a **####** about what you are doing 🙂

"i don't know for many people this topic makes sense or not "

tell us your stories "every one invited " @NarenChandra what are your views on this ?

2 comments
Level 10

Re: Do you think that local guides from villages and towns face few issues than the L.G from big cit

Hi @Sachinnelwade , I feel no matter be it village or city , people always ask us about taking pictures of their place and they do have complete right to ask . So what we can do is go and just ask him about taking pictures , so no more questions raised . And you can get more pictures and good angles with more details .

The advantage Local guides in villages have is most of the places at not on maps so you can have a advantage of mapping most of the area.  In city everything is pretty much done . 

Level 9

Re: Do you think that local guides from villages and towns face few issues than the L.G from big cit

Do agree with @NarenChandra. As per your post the main issue is taking photos and in my opinion ask before taking photos. People of villages more active than urban people (in business way). 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.