CzanekIcekto_prosy's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Dlaczego miejsca nie są dodawane?

Kiedy dodaje jakieś miejsce do map zawsze jest blokowane choć naprawdę tam się znajduje nawet jak wysyłam zdjęcia z dowodem na istnienie miejsca to i tak zawsze jest blokowane dlaczego? I drugie pytanie co oznacza lokalizacja na mapach google?

Kędzierzyn, Polska
2 comments
Level 10

Re: Dlaczego miejsca nie są dodawane?

Hello @CzanekIcekto_prosy,

Welcome to this wonderful community. This is like a home for Local Guides.

Request you to please go through the following articles. This will help you immensely. 

1. 5 Core Values of Connect 

2. Your Guide to Connect 

3. While replying to a specific Local Guide (LG) or to mention a specific LG, please use '@' followed by the respective LG user id. You will get this by typing '@' slowly. e.g. mine is @Kumaarsantosh

Now to your specific query which has two parts:

1. Not able to add place - what kind of place you are trying to add? Could you please share the screenshot.
  2. What is Location - while adding a new place you are asked to provide location as well as the address of the place you are trying to add. Location is the GPS coordinates of the place you are trying to add. You can do it simply by using Edit Location button. The address is the actual address in text where the place you are trying to add actually exists. By and large address means the postal address of the place.

Wish you all the very best.

Keep building informed community stronger 💪 together.

Jai ho!!!

Indian National FlagThree-time Connect Challenge Winner BadgeAccessibility Challenge BadgeConnect Challenge BadgeTRAC NOVICE Badge

My Map | My Insta | My Post Gallery

Coach I Mentor I Photographer I Traveler

Connect Moderator

Re: Dlaczego miejsca nie są dodawane?

Hi @CzanekIcekto_prosy 

Please see

- How to get Edits and New Places Approved

Is your second question related to this field:

1000014839.png

Cheers

Morten