Inusik0290's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Discover and promoting my country- Republic of Moldova🇲🇩

Screenshot_20200428-004714_Chrome.jpg

I decided to promote my country. A  small country among big countries. It is a country with beautiful and welcoming people, with fertile land and beautiful places. I will do the promotion in a few stages ... because i have a lot of thinghs to say. 

I will start with the location and neighbors.

Portal-Moldova.png

20200428_005735.jpg

The Republic of Moldova is a small country, favorably situated in the Southeast part of Europe, neighboring Romania to the West and Ukraine to the East. This piece of land boasts a rich history, abundant in dramatic and agitated events.
Located in southeastern Europe, Moldova is bordered on the west by Romania and on the north, south, and east by Ukraine. Most of its territory lies between the area’s two main rivers, the Dniester and the Prut. The Dniester forms a small part of Moldova’s border with Ukraine in the northeast and southeast, but it mainly flows through the eastern part of the country, separating Bessarabia and Transnistria. The Prut River forms Moldova’s entire western boundary with Romania. The Danube touches the Moldovan border at its southernmost tip, and forms the border for 200 m (656 ft).
Phytogeographically, Moldova is shared between the Central European and Eastern European provinces of the Circumboreal Region within the Boreal Kingdom. According to the WWF, the territory of Moldova can be subdivided into three ecoregions: the Central European mixed forests, the East European forest steppe (the most territory of the country), and Pontic steppe (in the south and southeast).

Chișinău, Moldavia
4 comments
Level 7

Re: Discover and promoting my country- Republic of Moldova🇲🇩

@ Inusik0290 it is worth admiring that a person loves and promotes his homeland.
We all must have a sense of belonging and an identity, although all the inhabitants of the planet are one family ... we look forward to the following publications about the Republic of Moldova.

Level 7

I am verry glad to know this, thank you verry much🙏 @Robert24 

Level 7

I heard about your country. We should know more about each other. It is the high time for globalization.

Level 7

Will bw verry nice @Haalimi ..with great pleasure.