LucyPalmer's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Happy Diwali!

Here's wishing my good friend @PriyankaU and all the Hindu faithful a Happy Diwali!

May the light of good continue to shine in your lives! 

Cheers 

Caption: A purple card with three rangoli on the right and Happy Diwali message at the centre.Caption: A purple card with three rangoli on the right and Happy Diwali message at the centre.

@ProfArunCM @HimanshiS  @vvbellur

Xoxo

Emeka

Former Google Contributor

Re: Happy Diwali!

Hi @EmekaUlor,

Happy Diwali to everyone celebrating today!

Let's hope for a great beginning of November and a lot of festivity.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!

Happy Diwali @EmekaUlor!

Thanks for sharing this with us. I would love to hear more about the festival if you could tell, as I know only that is about the victory of light over darkness.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

Happy Diwali

Happy Diwali to everyone from India 

Happy DiwaliHappy Diwali

Level 8

Re: Happy Diwali

Happy Diwali sir

Level 8

Happy Diwali to everyone and hope everyone enjoy's the festivities 🙂

Level 8

@Petra_M I saw this post by @FAIZ_ANWAR explaining in short what Diwali signifies!

Diwali

Google Vendor

Re: Happy Diwali

Hi @Sohit123,

Welcome to Connect.

Happy Diwali! Do you mind sharing with us pictures of how you celebrate it? I am sure it will be very interesting for other Local Guides.

You might also want to tell us more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

By the way, I am merging your post with Discover Diwali in Google Earth as it is related to the festival :).

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hello @EmekaUlor,

Happy Diwali to you!

I am merging your post to Happy Diwali / Deepavali / Festival of Lights - The most auspicious and Holy Festival for Hindus, as it fits well there. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Thanks @EmekaUlor

same to you and all other LG Fridnds

a happy Deepawali

@NandKK @MortenSI @Tula @InaS