CityPanda's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Dine and Enjoy

As a local in Saskatoon, what restaurants can you suggest to the tourist as well as to those once that are new here in the City? Also, what kind of food would you suggest first? Canadian foods, Asian foods, etc. & why?

Saskatoon, SK, Canada
5 comments
Level 9

Re: Dine and Enjoy

@CityPanda Sorry to say that I am unable to find any local guide near you. 

So about restaurant I can't suggest you anything. 

But I'll suggest you Asian food. 

@CityPanda wrote:

As a local in Saskatoon, what restaurants can you suggest to the tourist as well as to those once that are new here in the City? Also, what kind of food would you suggest first? Canadian foods, Asian foods, etc. & why?

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 6

Hi There,

It really depends on what kinds of cuisine you're looking for. If you are looking for reasonable Italian I recommend Taverna and Primal, modern Asian would be Odd Couple, for pastry Little Bird and The Rook and Raven or Winstons for pubs. Hope this helps a bit!

GP

Level 6

Im the chef at leydas on 20 street and idilwyld, it's a nuts free,gluten free restaurant, full organic, pass by and enjoy some nice food 

Level 3

Hi,

As you said, you are new to Jaipur and want to explore in terms of Dine with entertainment. Here I provide you a list of Places you must visit:

For Family / Couples / Guest's:

1. Chokhi Dhani (best place for new comers in Jaipur to explore the rich Rajasthan Culture)

2. Kanchan Kesari (same as above, Little cheaper)

3. Chokha Punjab. ( Owned by Chokhi Dhani, based on Punjabi style with little music and fun. Must visit if you like outing and open area)

4. RJ 14 ( Quite famous now a days)

For Youth / fun loving couples

1. Tapri (best cafe in Town "No Drink" just some lovely atmosphere and above the city)

2. Nahargarh (If you need some distance from day-to-day life and spent quality time with family or beloved)

---> Visit in evening time. 5pm approx

3. GVD - Gyan Vihar Dairy

A place for coffee lovers & patties (Masala, Cheese Or Paneer). Try hot coffee from a small dairy. 

For Drinkers

1. Nahargarh - Enjoy the light of city with open air and drinks (Be with someone who dont drink, restriction on drinks n drive)

2. Sky Waltz - A new cafe opened in Kukas with some different concept. 

These are the one which do not have big brand but are good in taste and Jaipurities love this places. 

Hope you find you answer. 

Level 8

A few of my favorites by category.

Asian: Diane Kitchen (Korean), JinJin's Dumplings (Chinese), Golden Pagoda (Burmese)

New Restaurants:  Picaro (Mexican), Sticks and Stones (Japanese/Korean), Little Grouse (contemporary) 

Affordable eats: Park Cafe (Brunch/Lunch), China Clippers (Breakfast)