Ayush3's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Dharkot located near Kimsar about 24 Km above on the Shivalik range of mountains in Rajaji National

Although I have not traveled more I would mention this place called “Dharkot “, it is located near Kimsar about 24 Km above on the Shivalik range of mountains in Rajaji National park near Haridwar in Uttrakhand India.

The way to this place is not easy to ride on, road going up the mountain is formed into hairpin turns, a sharp bend in a road on a steep incline. Four Wheeler is accessible but I rode on the bike. The place is amazing, it is a small village surrounded by Jungle. The weather was so cool, you can feel the breeze there. The most amazing thing I noticed there was an echo, as the whole placed is surrounded by mountains when I shouted my name I heard the echo. The whole place is a stunning view of nature, I wish I could live there forever.

IMG_20180909_194703_677IMG-20180909-WA0062IMG-20180909-WA006720180909_161658

Dharkot, Uttarakhand, India
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Dharkot located near Kimsar about 24 Km above on the Shivalik range of mountains in Rajaji Natio

Beautiful green mountains @Ayush3! Do you ride often into the mountains? It's quite scary and challenging I assume in this type of a road. What do you like most when you are with your motorcycle?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Re: Dharkot located near Kimsar about 24 Km above on the Shivalik range of mountains in Rajaji Natio

Not very often but when i get chance i don't let it go,it is not scary but challenging and risky rides.

I enjoy beautiful natural views,bright sunshine, drenching rain, choking dust, dripping fog,punishing winds

but most a feeling of freedom to fly.